CHAPTER SIX

I couldn't breathe on the train, an ignorant fucker was kicking my chair, who is was pretty such was a six year old.When I looked back he just stuck his tounge out at me, which pathetically, made me want to cry.

Everything made me want to cry,

The couples.
The kids.
The babies.
The mates.
The people.

Phil.
I couldnt stop replaying the punch over, and over again... each time more violent than the last... Phil only tried, he tried since I was 16, I couldn't do this to him, I needed Phil... I loved him.
I needed to go back, I needed to get him up, I needed to help him...

Kick kick
My chair flung back and forth

I needed to tell him how I felt about him

Kick, kick, kick

I needed Phil here... kick kick... to be here to.... kick kick I needed ... KICK

"JESUS CHRIST!," I roared, I sat on the floor other tube as everyone stared at me, as mothers covered their children's eyes from the unstable, shit example of an adult that I was.
A woman came over to me, and whispered to me and asked if I was okay?
I was clearly not okay, but I replied the truth and she asked why.

I told the woman the whole story, the train was deadly silent, so everyone heard, I didn't care though, I didn't give a fuck.
I felt like I was in a flipping romcom, the fuxked up type of romcom, that you never see in the cinema and then j comes out and never gets talked about ever again, weird example... but yes, that's how I felt.

My phone started to ring, it was an unknown number, the whole train got even quieter... in noisiness? Nerves? Anticipation? I didn't care, I didn't seem to care a lot today.

"Hello?" I mumbled in a shaky voice
"Hello, this is the Flexim Hospital Ward, are you Daniel Howell?" A woman questioned, my throat had a lump in it, causing me to choke, the people stared causing me to remember how awkward I was, I couldn't reply to the woman on the phone because I felt like a child and I just wanted my mum to take me home and calm me down till I was fit to survive the world again.

"Hello, Mr Howell? asked the woman I was shaking.
"Um, hi?"
"Am I speaking to Mr Howell?" she repeated sound irritated
" Yes"
"Okay, are you in any relation at all to Phillip Lester?"
"Yes" my voice cracked I stared shivering, I was about to cry, do you know then few seconds before you cry and you grasp for breath like there none in the air? Well that's how I reacted.
"Okay, Phillip is with us, so if you would like to come visit, he would appreciate it" she roughly replied, I was so scared I felt like I was in the dark, searching for a light that could never be found, and ever if I did find this light, then me and my shit would definitely blow it out...