"How do their clients approach them?" The blonde asked.

"I have no idea. I would think that most of them look around on the black boards for jobs. Maybe if you are notorious enough you will be sought out by potential clients, but I don't know." The fox said, as he stood.

"I think you should go back." He urged, as he trotted back to his cave. Naruto knew, that the time inside of his mind went by differently than in the real world so he trusted the fox and focused, forcing his mind to slip back into reality.

Opening his eyes again, he was still sitting on his bed but there was light outside his window. Pulling the curtains back he smiled, seeing the sun had risen over the village.

"I think I will give this rogue business a try, I just hope that I have the necessary skills." Naruto decided, putting on his gear and sealing his other stuff into a scroll. Kurama didn't reply so he left the hotel and made his way to Akaru's shop.

"Hello Naruto. How was your night?" The old man greeted him, already busy with watering his plants and packing them together for his departure.

"It was alright. I guess I have some bad news for you. I won't be coming with you." The blonde decided to come straight to the point, since it would do nobody any good to avoid the topic. Akaru's black eyes saddened at this but he tried to smile nonetheless.

"That's alright. I have enjoyed your company." There was a slight pause as the man tried to keep his composure.

"So I guess you decided to stay in Taki?" He asked.

"Something like that." Naruto replied, not really wanting to burden the man with his decision, since he assumed that he would be worried about him and would try to stop him.

"Well, you should probably tell Shibuki of your decision then. I am sure he will be delighted." The black haired man said, still smiling. However Naruto could see the sadness in his eyes and enveloped his friend in a hug.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me. I don't know what I would have done without you." Naruto whispered, sad about the separation of the duo.

"Don't worry about it, I really enjoyed our time together." He wanted to say more but two Anbu appeared.

Naruto recognized them as the same ones that had taken him to Shibuki the day before so he nodded, ending the hug with Akaru and giving him a smile.

"I don't know if I will see you before you go, but best of luck my old friend." Naruto said as the two masked shinobi flanked him and the trio went off towards the village leader's office.

"Hello, Naruto." The young head of the village smiled at him, beckoning him to sit in the chair on the opposing side of his table.

"You sent for me?"

"Yes. Well, I know that Akaru is leaving today and I wanted to know if you have come to a decision." It was no surprise to the boy that he knew about Akaru's plans, since they seemed to be close friends and he was also the person responsible for permitting the stay of the merchants.

"Will you be leaving with him or do you want to join our forces?"

"I won't be leaving with him." Naruto said, earning a surprised look from the young man.

"I had not expected that, to be honest. But I welcome you to our forces." He said with a wide smile.

"You didn't let me finish. I won't join your forces either. I have found another occupation that seems more suited to my goals and ideas. I would like to request a stay of two more days however." Naruto corrected the village leader, his smile slowly turning into a scowl.