ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱ - ʏ. ʜᴡ✞︎✔︎

Start from the beginning

"Sure! Should we walk there together. How about tommorow?" Lee Do answered, and you nodded as you realised he didn't know where it was. He smiled and let go of you, before waving, saying goodbye and walking away.

You walked into the apartment building, happy you had rekindled your friendship with Lee Do before it crumbled. Although, you did feel bad as you didn't mean to tell him about you and Hwanwoong's meeting place. It just slipped out as you were thinking of places to visit with him.

You sighed and walked into your apartment after unlocking it. But you were met with the sight of Hwanwoong on your couch, playing with your PS5. You weren't that suprised, he had the key to your place anyways, and it was normal that he'd just hang out at your place unnanounced.

"Oh hey, Hwanwoong. What brings you here to my humble aboad?" You asked, putting your coat on the coat rack next to the front door. He looked away from your tv screen and smiled at you.

"Nothing much, just wanted to see you again. What did you do today?" He asked, a smile still on his face.

"I hung out with Lee Do today, it was fun. What about you?" You sat next to him and watched the screen. "What did you do today?"

He frowned a bit at your words, remembering everything he had seen you two do together. Things he should've been doing with you. It was only until you had placed a hand on his thigh that he realised he didn't answer you question yet.

"Hwanwoong. Hello?" You asked, your eyebrows knitting together in confusion. He just smiled and turned to you quickly before turning back towards the screen.

"You're distracting me~" he whined, making you laugh as you stood up.

"I'm going to bed, stay as long as you want Wonnie. " you said, before dissapearing into your room. He smiled at the nickname, turning off the PS5 and walking towards your bedroom before knocking on the door.

"Can I sleep here? Please?" He asked, already knowing what your answer was going to be. And as he anticipated, he heard a 'yes' from inside your room and immeadiatly opened the door to lay on your bed.

You soon joined him, his head soon laying on your chest, his arms around your waist. You smiled before hugging him back.

"Y/N. . What's your favourite animal?" He asked out of the blue. You thought about it for a little while, before coming up with an answer.

"I like eagles alot. " you said, yawning as exhaustion begain to take over your senses. "Goodnight Wonnie. "

He smiled again, hugging you tighter. "Goodnight, N/N."

~

It had been a week since you had seen Lee Do. He hasn't been answering your texts, not picking up his phone. It had been bothering you. So, you went to his parents house to see if they knew anything.

In conclusion: they were just as worried as you were.

So here you were, sitting on your bed, worried out of your fucking mind. Was he avoiding you? But why would he? Why wasn't he responding to your texts? It was like he had just. . . dissapeared.

You heard the door bell ring, and promtly stood up to answer it. On the other side of the door was Hwanwoong, with a worried look on his face when he saw yours.