Prologue

The fields of Falmart can be seen, the beautiful lush grass and the beautiful blue sky seen as the sounds of a Helicopter were heard.

A V-22 Can be seen landing on a field as an Object can be seen in the middle of the field, smoking heavily. The men in question existed the V-22, wearing Odd Gray Camo, Holding odd weapons, and Advance Exo Suits with "HECU" Markings all of them.

One of the men, approached the object, wearing a Gas Mask horror can be seen in his eyes as he approaches the object.

"Oh my God..."

"Get back! Get back!"

"Holy shit! Holy fuck!"

"Command...Protocol Angeles Has entered Phase One."

GATE: RETREAT HELL

'California Love'

The Beautiful City of Los Angeles can be seen on the Beach of Santa Monica, a man can be seen running on the beach in the early morning sky, wearing Marine workout clothing.

As he runs, two more Marines join his side in the morning.

"Good Morning Staff Sergeant!"

The two Marines say mockingly as the man just fucking laughs as they run.

"Morning you little pricks."

He says as the Man, Staff Sergeant (Y/N) Nantz was seen, on Leave. It's been a few weeks since Sadera Surrendered and they were on a well-deserved leave.

"Oh, what's wrong (Y/N)? Getting old?"

Imlay asks (Y/N) as Luckie just laughs as they run past Lelei who was disguised as "Jessie Micheals" who was reading a book about the Battle of Los Angeles, Princess Pina who was disguised as "Sarah Miller" and Rory Disguised as "Rory Conrad" who was asleep on a beach chair, hugging her Halbert like a teddy bear. The Natives were also with the Marines on Leave, after persuasion, of course, they had to be careful.

As the three-run on the sandy beach, all of a sudden Elena Overtakes the three Men.

"TOO OLD YOU THREE?!"

The three just gave up as Elena wins the short race (Y/N) and approaches his girlfriend.

"What, still pissed you got beat by a girl-"

(Y/N) Would just kiss Elena eith a quick and romantic kiss.

"Yeah, fuck you."

She'd giggle from (Y/N)'s Response as Michael can be seen playing beach Volleyball Against his Teenage Adopted Son, Hector, who visited him as they both had fun.

"I still can't believe you are dating Rory."

Imlay Says to Luckie as he just chuckles nervously, As (Y/N) a grabs a water pack, he notices an MP Humvee pull up as the team notices. An MP Officer would exit the humvee and Approach Nantz.

"...okay, I'll tell them."

Meanwhile

Itami can be seen Reading a random Manga on Base as he chills while reading it.

Itami hears a bunch of commotion as he looks out the window to see the Multiple US Personal Running.

"What the hell is going on..."

Itami Mutters, all of the sudden the sirens on base sound off as Itami quickly drops the Manga and grab his rifle. He rushes out, tripping on the way as he looks up to see.

"...A Meteor Shower?"