I noticed that everyone was avoiding from walking through the front gate, is there another 'ambush' from the union? Is one of their lackey here..? I gulped at the thought.

I approached the front gate and my eyes met a lanky figure with p..purple hair leaning against his motorcycle. I heart dropped as I saw Wolf keum's face . Oh shit! What is he doing here? My legs felt weak as his eyes met mine. Ahhh, I forgot yesterday was a bittersweet day and I had a fateful encounter with Wolf. I was about to turn my back to run but suddenly I was stupefied as he waved towards me...WAVED? M..ME?

I looked around and he gestured me to come. I approached him and his deadpanned expression was plastered at his face, and deadly eyes looking at me.

"Wh..y are y..you here?"I asked him as I looked at up at his bulky.

He said as he lit his cigarette

"To return the favor of yesterday" he muttered 

Isn't he mad at me as I jabbed his face with my palms..?

"It's okay, it wasn't for you." I said

"You should agree when I'm asking nicely" he hissed, goddamn, this mf does get angrily easily.

"Okay" I said as I clenched my fists, I need some information on the union as well, god please protect me.

He suddenly removed his blazer ...wait....what is he doing..?

"What are you doing?" I asked horrified 

"Wrap it around your waist" he said and mounted his motorcycle, huh....is that really Wolf Keum...hungry for violence?

"What are you staring at? Want me to rip your eyes off?"he asked and I shuddered and wanted to say fuck off but I quietly did what he ordered me to. The blazer was warm...I hope it doesn't reek of blood.

"Why did you gave me this?" I asked pointing at his blazer.

"You are wearing a skirt, aren't you?" he said and I mounted on the bike behind him...eek..it feels so high.I held on to his waist and damn that bike raced with the wind as its engine roared in excitement, people were looking at us.....huhhh. 

He suddenly stopped in front of a cafe and said

"Get off"

"Do something about that damned engine" I muttered under my breath but he heard it and shot me a glare. I apologized....my mouth really doesn't have any fear.

I ordered the most expensive vanilla latte as it was his treat and I'll rip him off, as we two were sitting facing each other, I awkwardly sipped my coffee, his eyes were fixed at me, I can't take it anymore, I asked

"Why do you stare at me in such a sc..ary way?" 

"I don't stare" he said simply, he...he..he's an ASSHOLE. I composed myself and asked him

"Hey, er...Wolf...what happened in the last assembly?" I swear it was so tricky to say his name but I managed and looked at him for the answer.

He tapped his fingers against the table...just like Baekjin does. He replied like calmly and deadly at the same time

"Baekjin Na declared that union's handicap is Eunjang and they are interfering with the union" 

My hands went cold as I went stun.

"H..how?" I croaked 

"You are pale" he said as he shot a glance at me.

"Pl..ease explain, what d..do you m..mea..n" I managed to say as I awaited for him to say

He sighed and said

"Jimmy attached Ben and lost which fluctuated union's image, Baekjin persuaded Hyeongshin to defeat you all, but they failed to defeat Ben, as I fought White mamba, our reputation tainted further. But he used Jake as his strongest card in the end but he as well got in deep shit, in the end it all got rampaged by your beloved friends" 

As I calmly listened it seemed everything was connected Ben and crew did nothing but at the same time it was accounted to everything. Wolf seemed to be leaving a chunk of details, if I don't wanna die I'll overlook them.

"Um...but what exactly is the relationship between Ben and Jimmy?" I asked because he seemed in a mood he can answer everything.

"They both fought when they were in middle school or something, it was before I joined the union, I guess..Baekjin got involved and Ben fought to him toe to toe-" 

This news got me so bad that I stood up from my chair and shouted in surprise

"BEN FOUGHT EQUAL TO BAEKJIN? WHAT WAS THAT ASS THIN-"

Wolf stood upas well and whispered calmly in my ear

"Sit down" I could feel that he was restraining his rage as his voice sent chills down my spine.

"But...why are you answering my questions..?" I asked as he calmed down to some extent.

"Its a favor" he said and started sipping his coffee, I sighed as I thought maybe bad guys have a nice side too

I smiled and said

"Thank you"

His eyebrows raised as I said that, wow he was shocked, he can display another expression rather than fury.

"Why are you thanking like a scum like me?" he asked in a low voice

"So you are aware that you're a scum?" I asked...what....I was horrified at my own saying.

He glared at me but ignoring that I explained

"You told me what everyone wasn't telling, they weren't hiding it but its just something they couldn't tell, everyone has something they can't tell to others, it seems I don't want to hurt them even if its Jimmy or Baekjin, maybe they are hurt too, they are not monsters...they are human...even though they look like one.." I chuckled nervously

"Be careful" he said and I suddenly looked at him in shock, at that time his eyes were hidden by his glasses which made hard for me to read his expression...but why did he say that..?

"Yes.." I muttered and he suddenly asked as he looked sideways

"Why are you asking all this about the union?"

"I.....want to........protect" I just said what came to my mind at that time, I don't even know what I'm really trying to do but one thing is certain...I'm not alone, and if everyone is there for me, I particularly should be there for them in return.

"Huh?" he gave me a puzzled look.

"I want to protect my friends" I said confidently and he shot me glance then never stared at me eyes again, he looked away.

"You are behaving out of character today?" I asked him

"I'm just curious what Baekjin liked in a little bitch like you"Wolf said, he really has a knack for insulting people, Well everyone in the union has.