Blooming

Ben vs Jake is over and of course Ben won, and no one is injured and I can take a breather. Were my anxieties regarding the match was so hyped, that I was on the  verge of breaking down myself. As I sat down on the chair, at my workplace in Yeoinaru, I could hear Kingsley and Baekjin talking in another room. The door to their room was slight open, so I couldn't help but eavesdrop. I couldn't see them in the cold lit room, I could just notice their shadows and hear their voices.

"Hey....Baekjin, you like Selena right?" It was Kingsley's voice, at his question, my body stiffened up and my heart started thumping loudly against my chest.

I was awaiting for Baekjin to answer.

His voice muttered calmly.

"No"

I somewhat knew, but I didn't expected it, was he just joking with me that day?

"But that day you said that to her and even hugged her-" he cut Kingsley and said 

"I did it for fun, she's nothing special, I don't even consider her a friend, just an annoyance."

This fucking asshole should die in the waters of the Han river.

Baekjin then muttered lightly

"Partly I wanted to hurt Ben Park through Selena, but I never expected she'd be his sister..." before I could hear more I didn't stay there to hear the rest of the conversation.

That fucking vampire crooked cockroach.I was angry, why did he behave like that, when he didn't want to be friends with me at the first place?

As I came out of the corridor, I met with someone I never want to see even in my entire life. It was Jimmy Bae.

His face twisted into a smirk when he saw me.

I gathered my courage and passed him, but he called me out from behind.

"Say hi, to that fucking dimwit Ben Park for me"

I thought for a moments and while my mind being in quite rage I, turned my face over my shoulder and  said

"Say it yourself, you asshole"

I noticed a shadow looming near the corridor and at that time I paid no heed to it, thinking it might be someone else. Little did I know it was Baekjin.

"How dare you insult Jimmy Bae of Yoosun. You little bitch" his partner said,  it was some other one not his usual one, the one who had an undercut.

I raised my little finger at him, before anyone could question my act, I left for home.

*

Oh god, why did I have to get up and see that I got my periods this morning. I sat thinking as I was getting ready for school and cramps got me bad. I even have to go alone today because Ben left early for school, just leaving a note that he prepared breakfast today.

I heard my front door bell, chirp, I groaned as I got to check who it was.

I opened the door and saw 

"Gerard...h..i" I muttered in utter shock, why is he here??!?!?!

"Hey" he said in response.

"Come in"

As he made himself comfortable by sitting on the couch I said

"Ben isn't here today, he at school"

"Ah I see...that bastard ....we're going to pick up Alex and skip school.." Gerard said scratching his hair.

"Um...would you like to drink something?" I asked him.

"Anything will be fine" he said and smiled

I made my way to the kitchen but the damned glasses were kept in a higher shelf, I jumped and yes I couldn't even if I outstretched my hand. I heard approaching footsteps. Gerard noticed it and offered help, he stood just behind me, his chest right against my back.

I felt warmth inside my chest and felt fluttery at the same time. He is so tall and his chest as it was against seemed protective and broad....

"Here" he said giving the glass and I blushed at the thought when he hugged me...uh why am I remembering it now? My face felt hot.

"Thanks" I muttered...I guess he didn't notice my state.

We two went to pick up Alex, we were standing at his front gate.  We rang several times he didn't answer.

"What's wrong with him...?" I muttered and Gerard shrugged, then from inside of his gate we heard a voice

"COMING YOU FUCKERS CHILL"

Gerard was facing me as we were talking , and in a hurry Alex pushed the gate outwards and by that force it hit Gerard and before I could see what clearly happened Gerard fell on the top of me and his lips grazed mine. My heart shot up at that contact. I think at that time I stopped breathing,  I saw his right eye.

"b...beautiful-" I muttered and realized.

As he released me, my face was flushed and I got up quickly cupping my mouth.He didn't crush me but supported his falling. 

I shot up a glance at Alex and the door which which opened outwards not inwards.

The culprit was Alex but he didn't see what happened, as his eyes were fixated on his phone. He looked up and asked-

"Hey Gerard,why are you sitting on the floor like that?" 

"No its..." Gerard seemed zoned out but he got up

"Park...why is your face so red..wait did something happen between you two?" Alex asked questioningly. Why is he so sharp?

"Sh..sh...sh..shu..t up" I said 

I realised that despite his physique, his lips were so soft and that thought burned in my head, till we reached the bus stop.

Sorry for the short chapter😭, next will come like a BADAAM😚👀