𝙵𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Now come on, who's the man?" Milton grinned as he held out his arms. "Who's the man?"

"JACK IS THE MAN!" The Principal shouted.

"Jack! Jack! Jack!" Kim, Jerry, and Eddie all walked away with interest, deciding to chanted with everyone else.

Olivia could understand Jerry joining the crowd. The man child has the attention span of a bee or goldfish - rounded to 3 seconds - but Kim and Eddie leaving an ecstatic Milton was a bit of a shock and pure rude.

Milton's face fell making Olivia frown too. She wrapped her arm with Milton and gave him a smile of pity. He mimicked the action and sadly smiled.

"Now, thanks to Jack's routine we've won our first gymnastics trophy in 15 years!" The principal announced.

Olivia clapped in celebration but could bring herself to widely smile like she normally would. When her best friend was down she was too, even if she tried to make it better it.

"It wasn't really a routine. I was just trying to move fast enough so no one would notice I was wearing a unitard." Jack brushed it off.

"You know I just won the first spelling bee the school has ever-"

"Hey, show us what you did to win, Jack!" Eddie interrupted. Olivia's eyebrows drew together as her lip curled upwards.

The emotion on her face couldn't be determined because Olivia didn't know herself. It wasn't quiet disgust but Eddie's lack of morals made a pit fool her stomach.

She never noticed how shitty her friend could really be.

Everyone cheered and cleared a path. Olivia her heart churned at Miltons heartbroken look.

It physically painted her.

"Sometimes people think that strength is better than brains." Milton turned at her words, still willing to give her attention with his teary eyes

"I disagree."

"So you didn't notice a 600-pound custodian, but you did notice when Donna Tobin changed her ponytail from left to right?" Kim asked Jack as the group walked to the dojo

"Okay first. It was right to left." Jack sassed and held up his finger to stop her, "Second it wasn't a ponytail. It was a French braid."

Olivia rolled her eyes but her smile remained. "And third. Maybe if that custodian had legs like Donna Tobin or Olivia I would have noticed him too!"