➵ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

THE TRUTH AND BEYOND.

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

"Betrayal" always lurks close by.

"What are you saying, Norman?" Ray asks putting a hand on the boys shoulder. "You should understand the situation already.  I didn't stop at just two traps. In a matter of fact, its four."

"I'll tell Don that the ropes are hidden underneath my bed. For Gilda, I'll say they're about the ceiling of the 2ns floor bathroom. That's what I told You, Y/n and Emma. But in reality, I told Don they were in the dining room, and told Gilda that they were in the library."

Norman reveals a bag of ropes, "Just now, I went around to recollect all of the extra ropes. The only ones that were gone were the ones under my bed. That mean that Don.. was merely framed."

His blue eyes wonders towards his, "Ray.. you.. are the source."

Ray has remained silent and only laid down on the bed. He lets out a "kuh" but then laughs hysterically.

"Man, just when I thought everything was going according to plan.."

Your back felt chilled by that. The way Ray expresses that is exactly right... astounding.

"You're quite the softie, so I assumed that I could get away with deceiving you guys for a little longer. But it seems like you've found me out a lot faster than I had anticipated." He sits up, lifting one leg up to rest on his thigh.

 "you're right. I'm mama's spy." He smirked, "Since when did you suspect me?" Ray asked. 

"Ever since the night that sister Krone came here." Norman answers with no hesitation.

"That night.. right away, huh.."

You fanned yourself, the amount of yelling! Your so invested in listening for the whole reasons.

"Honestly, I was sickened at my own self.. for suspecting you first and foremost.. despite our tight friendship. Still, you being the informant would be a worst case scenario for us. And from the enemy's stand point, you being the informant would be the best-case scenario."

"You would be able to influence the plans. It'd be perfect if their objective was to control the situation. There's nobody more suitable for this position, am I wrong?" 

"That's why I suspected you, Huh." Ray smiles.

"I truly hoped I was wrong. It was the worst Imaginable situation possible. And while we're at it, Ray.. You've been a source for mama for a long time, haven't you."

Ray glances up as he recalls the time he told Mama who went to the gate.

He walks pass her, handing a book. Mama opens the book revealing a folded paper. Inside was written..

[ NORMAN & EMMA KNEW ]

"There's no way mama would trust a sudden secret report or an Impromptu spy." Norman leans towards Ray. "So, since when have you been mama's spy?"

"Since a long time ago." Ray answered.

You felt a presence near you just as you were getting into it more. Hans and Damdin were standing next to you.

You exclaimed at them in a whisper, "Since when have you guys been standing there!? At least speak a little!" you gasped.

Holding onto Hans' hand, Damdin inquires, "You weren't playing a game?"