➵ 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

THE OUTSIDE WORLD.. FULL OF THE UNKOWN.

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

"..so our map was published in 2010." Emma say's placing both hands on the large map placed on the wall inside the library.

"Now that I think of it.. we don't know a thing about where the world we are right now." She added looking at you.

"Since we can see that the sun rises out of the south, we mist be located somewhere in the northern hemisphere." Ray said as you continue where he is going on.

"And by that we also have 4 seasons, so it should be safe to assume that we're closer to equator." Ray patted your head.

"..But in the end, that's all we can come up with." You finished making Emma frown a bit.

She wanted power, all the power so she could keep everyone safe.

"Checking for cameras.. checking what's beyond the fence.. and getting our hands on those 'ropes'.."

"I think the things have been moving along quite smoothly for us so far." Ray concluded as you three turned to Norman.

"So what's next?" Emma asks.

"Ray! Y/n! Norman! Emma!" Mama's voice suddenly calls all for of you.

"Mama.." Emma mumbles.

୨⎯ "༊" ⎯୧

All four children were called downstairs by mom. You have no recollection of Mama calling you in a room at all.

And Emma is more concerned about the purpose of Gilda and Don are present.

Now standing in a line in front of Mama, she smiles. "Could I ask you all.."

Emma gulps a bit as you held her hand.

"..To help me with some chores?"

Mama left the room, leaving the kids to arrange and remake the new beds in this empty room.

While the room is being fixed, the silent conflict goes on.

It had been three days since that night, by my estimation. The situation appears bad; it is obvious that she suspects at least one of us all.

After doing the quick task, you four headed to the dining area where no children could see or hear what you were saying.

"Calm down Emma, think about it from the enemy's stand-point" Ray acknowledged Emma turns to him, "The enemy's stand point?"

"Mhm" You nod letting Ray continue.

"None of the kids seem to be visibly shaken. If that's the case, it isn't strange  for us eldest kids to be suspected first. This is nothing to be scared of." He says.

Norman puts a hand up, "We can't let our guards down and we have to stay in higher alert than ever before, but don't worry! Our enemy has no idea about who we are at this point."

"For now at least," You smiled a little. "Just like Ray said, There's no need to panic. That's basically what mama is trying to make us do." 

You finished holding her hand. 

She was a bit stunned, 'These three.. are really amazing' Emma thought to herself.

'How can they stay so calm at all times? They've always been like this.. Since the day I met them. Oh, I see. This is what they call strategy.'