➵ 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

GROWING DOUBTS!

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

They might be wondering, who exactly is this spy amongst the children? Who.. and how many?

Anna? Nat? Lani, Thoma? Don? Mark?

You placed a hand under your chin mumbling, "Say, what was Phil's average score again?" Emma turns to you before starting to recall the little kids score. 

"Um.. I believe his most recent average was around 203 or so." 

"Damn, that's high." Ray said before continuing. "In the last game of tag with sister Krone, he was among the last six remaining kids. He's always looking for the three of you with shelly and Dalia.."

Emma spots the three mentioned kids asking questions.

"Where's Norman?"

"Where's Y/n?"

"Where's Emma?"

Emma is terrified of the idea that one of her younger siblings will rise to be a spy. As she screams while crouching down and hiding her head, her emerald eyes were trembling.

"AGHHH! STOP! YOU'RE SCARING THE WITS OUT OF ME!"

Ray scowls with his brows drawn together and yells at the girl, "You idiot!"

You smacked Ray's arm lightly and said, "Ray! You don't have to frighten Emma that much! There's already a lot of pressure and I think she gets what you mean! ", then Emma ran to hug your leg and began to weep.

"There there." You calmly say patting her head in comfort.

While you were watching Emma shiver and cry, an irk appeared around his neck and hands, exclaiming, "Still! She needs to learn to doubt others! Even if she doesn't like it!"

Listen.. can you hear the sound of betrayal?

"Thanks for the food!" 

The children eats happily, enjoying the dishes the older kids served for them.

Ray and Emma watches the way Norman eats in ease while you were blowing out the hotness in Jemima's food.

"I'm still not convinced." Ray says mixing his food.

"On November 8th, 10 days from today.. we will be executing our escape plan."

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!" Emma yelled pushing Norman back while gripping intensely on his shoulder.

Ray also followed behind with you looking amused at their reaction.

"It that too much of a rush?! Not that I mind!-" Emma was cut off when Ray chopped her head, "I mind!?"

You watch them yell and argue a bit, your face plastered with a crooked smile while a sweat drops by your face. 

Ray breaths deeply, "Mama's goal is to restrict us. That's why she wont take action until we do. Doesn't that mean we have time then?!"

"But isn't that exactly why?" You finally spoke some words out.

"What do you mean?" Asked Emma.

"Think about it. If we're able to figure out that much, mama definitely sees thing that way as well. Our goal is to become unpredictable to her!" You pointed.