𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

"CONTINUE FIRING!"

Gunshots may be heard echoing around the Goldy Pond area. The final conflict Leuvis will face before his permanent demise. He wouldn't, however, pass away by himself.

He was swift enough to sneak up behind you and launch all of his claws into your stomach, seeing blood spurt out of your chest and mouth.

"..Huh?"

It happened quickly. before they had a chance to respond.

"What a shame.. Time's up"

Along with the other group, the girl with orange hair cried loudly, "Y/n!"

Leuvis pulls his claw out of your body and lets you fall down as everyone watches the blood flow down, with the shocked look on a certain ravenette.

They all took off while pointing their pistols.

The demon patted your shoulder, "Thank you, that was wonderful." You noticed that your breathing was labored and that you were crying. Being in this state made you feel useless and helpless.

"To you, for you.. I have the utmost respect"

You attempted to stand up while reaching for your rifle, your hands trembling as you did so. As soon as he noticed your slight movements, he slammed his foot into your head, pinning you down and producing an echoed sound.

Your consciousness left and vanished immediately during the conflict, and that was the last sound you heard.

Leuvis lays dead on the ground. The end of the day, the end of his life.

"We did it," says Nigel, surveying the broken bullets in the area.

"Leuvis.. We beat him," Mister exclaims as he observes the smoke disappearing in response to Leuvis's collapse.

Ray breathes out, "We beat him..!"

Everyone in the vicinity of the defeated demon applauds them for being free.

While wiping away her tears, Emma took a deep breath.

Violet pants said, "We did it, everyone," before breaking down in tears at their accomplishment.

Even weaker than before, you got to your feet. Despite the fact that your clothes were covered in blood, you couldn't help but put the other people before yourself.

After losing so much blood, you whispered, "He's finally dead.," and then you collapsed to the ground.

"Y/n!?"

Ray rushes down to your chilled body, lifting you into his lap and placing your head on his shoulder.

"Hey Y/n! Please don't go to sleep just yet; we're going to have you treated!" He touched your cheek as he wiped some blood from your mouth.

Your heart was racing so quickly that you thought it would stop at any moment.

Emma follows behind in a panic as Mister and Violet approach the two.

Emma yelled in horror, "Y/n!" and sprinted toward you.

"I... just leave me here," you coughed.

Ray grips you tightly while trembling and attempting to hold back his own tears, saying, "Are you crazy!? We're not leaving you idiot!"