Dick Grayson X Reader X Jason Todd

Fuck Dick, you moaned as he thrust into you even harder, grabbing onto your hands that were so beautifully cuffed behind your back as he pounded into you. You were dripping in arousal as he fucked into you like it was the last thing hed ever do. Yeah y/n, take every inch. He growled as he pulled your hair a bit, dominating you with his bigger form. Dick had been robin for years now, and at age 25 he was as handsome as ever, tall and muscular with a gymnasts body.

if gymnasts kicked the shit out of bad guys that is.

You truly didnt know how you had ended up there, with Dick Grayson fucking you like a wild animal, but hey, after the rough first weeks of living at the manor with nobody to fill your needs, youd take it, youd always had a thing for the Wayne boys anyways. And unknown to you, this would only be the first of a series of good times. You moaned as he buried himself to the hilt inside of you, hitting the deepest parts of you that made your toes curl and your legs shake. What the fuck is going on in here. A loud bang followed by a gravelly voice made both of you jump, spinning your heads towards the door where a seething Jason stood staring at your nude form.

You had tried to pull away but dick just gripped your hips, making your heart flutter as you clenched around him softly. Get the fuck out little brother, cant you see were busy, Dicks voice was full of arrogance as he thrusted into you again, making you moan, as if to prove a point. Youre a fucking asshole you know that? Jason had snapped and you heard him punch the door, making you jump a bit. You had never really seen Jason this mad, the three of you had practically grown up around each-other because of league missions and Dicks slightly younger brother, while he had a temper problem, had never been this upset with dick before.

What do you think beautiful am I an asshole? Dick had purred in your ear as he thrust up against your sweet spot, earning a whimper from you and putting a smirk on his face. Looks like the jury has decided. Now get the fuck out. Jason slammed the door shut as he walked out, leaving you and dick to resume. Jason stalked down the hall, his ears ringing as he left you and Dick in his room. Your moans filled his ears in a sickeningly bittersweet way. You werent supposed to be moaning like that for Dick, his golden child older brother.

5 years in age difference somehow made a world of a difference between him and Dick, Dick got to be the first robin, he got to go to more league meetings, he even got you. Jason shook the thought out of his head as he slammed his bedroom door shut, his cock throbbing from hearing the pretty noises you made when you got fucked, and wishing he had been the one who had been pounding into you like that.

The second time was two days later.

You were sat in the living room, spread out on the couch with a book in hand and a blanket on as you seen Jason walk in. Good, you thought to yourself this is gonna be fun Hey Jason can you come here for a second. Your voice came out sweet and innocent, and he looked up at you with a mix of shock and an emotion you couldnt quite read. He walked over and sat down beside you on the couch, and you shifted so your legs were draped over his as you sat up and laid your book on the coffee table. I want you to fuck me, you whispered in his ear and you felt him tense, seeing the lust flash into his blue eyes as he heard those words.

Are you joking? He choked a bit as he spoke and you nodded, kissing his neck softly. What about boy wonder?

Forget about him Jaybird, your voice was smooth as silk as you ran your hand along his stomach, tracing his abs with your delicate fingers. Id rather have you instead. He grabbed your wrists and quickly pushed you back onto the couch, pinning them above your head as he kissed and bit your neck before his mouth hovered beside your ear Your lucky day princess, everyone else is gone. Its just you and me in the manor today, he growled and bit your earlobe, a shocked squeak exiting your mouth as he did. Gonna show you who really owns that gorgeous little body of yours babe, his voice was smooth and deep, every world full of sex as he spoke. After this nobody else will be good enough but me.