Tim Drake X Reader

Tim swung to his bike and drove to the Wayne Enterprise building downtown before realising that, duh, he was still dressed as Red Robin. He quickly hid behind a building and changed out of most of his stuff. He still wore leather boots and tactical pants with a hoodie with his shirt, belt, cowl, and cape safely stowed away in a bag he carried on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through his hair before making his way to WE. The building was almost completely dark. Only maniacs worked at this hour. He was probably going to be home alone.

Tim realized that something was up in the elevator. He pulled at the collar of his hoodie. Was it always this hot? Maybe the antidote took a minute to work. Hed be fine soon. Tim went up to his office. The paperwork stared at him. A big business meeting to cosponsor a program was in the morning and Tim planned to finish his preparations tonight. He was putting finishing touches on a PowerPoint slide when he noticed his seat was uncomfortable. Has the Red Robin pants always been this tight? He adjusted and went back to work.

Tims mind wandered as he worked. The way your skirt clung to your ass that morning. Your ass jiggled as you slammed the copier closed. It got stuck all the time and Tim needed to replaced it soon. You had made coffee for him and added sugar to your own. Tim hadnt missed the way you looked licking sugar off of your fingers. Fuck, what was he doing? Daydreaming about sex at work? When would that pill kick in?

Tim couldnt handle it any more and stood up to make coffee. He quietly walked into the kitchen when he saw you pouring a cup. Were you working overnights? You turned to see him and almost dropped your coffee as you jumped. Mr Wayne! I didnt see you there. Do you- do you need anything? You asked. You held a hand to your chest and panted. Tim couldnt help but look you over quickly. When did your shirt get that tight? Just coffee, Tim said looking away. You poured him a cup and handed it to him. He could feel his skin burn where you touched him. He walked quickly to his office and locked the door.

He sat at his desk, feeling himself uncomfortably hard in his pants. He palmed himself a few times. Tim made sure that he didnt hear you in the hall before unzipping his pants. He pulled out his cock and slowly started stroking himself. At first he only thought about how great it felt before he started thinking about you. The curve of your ass. What if he had you bent over your desk, your panties pushed to the side as he fingered you. Tim wondered what sounds you made.

He wasnt going to last long but that was probably for the best. You could come knocking at any time and he didnt want to explain that. Tim sighed quietly as his hand moved faster. What would you taste like? He imagined ducking under your skirt as you sat in your chair. Would you moan or whimper? Tim couldnt help but make a few grunts as his hand moved furiously. He reached over and grabbed a few tissues before quietly cumming on his hand. Mr Wayne, can I come in? You asked turning the knob. The door opened and Tim quickly pushed his seat in under the desk. Okay, hes fixing that lock ASAP. You must not have seen anything because you just looked mildly confused.

How, he husked before clearing his throat. How can I help you?

I just need your signature. Im glad youre here tonight. Saves time, you laughed and he smiled. Tim noticed that his dick hadnt gone soft yet. Your bag fell on the floor. Here, Ill put it in the chair, you said grabbing the bag with his Red Robin outfit and putting it in the chair by the door. Tims legs shook as he watched your ass. Fuck he was hard. You walked over to his desk and handed him the papers. Tim quickly signed them. You smiled at him before grabbing them and walking out. As you shut the door behind you, you sneezed. Tim could see the outline of your body in the fogged glass as you delicately rubbed your nose before walking back to your desk. He could wait no longer and began furiously masturbating. He pulled his hoodie off quickly and threw it across the room. It was way too fucking hot for that thing. Maybe if he rubbed another one out, this fucking pollen would quit.