Jason Todd

You really planned to take on a year long undercover behind his back without him finding out. Unfortunately for you, Dick blew your cover the night before and you expected an argument as soon as he returned home from patrol but when he did come home he seemed worried, scared, affectionate. He didnt want you to go and it made you fall in love with him all over again. "Do you have to go? Really I dont think I can stand a year without you." he sighs peppering your neck in sweet kisses that leave a heated trail on your skin.

"Yes Jay I do. Im sorry I know I should've told you but you would've pulled me out of it as soon as you did." you speak softly holding him in your embrace, you notice something sweet in his scent but think nothing of it. Your nose presses against his pulse point and you take a deep inhale of his oak wood scent unaware of the trap you had just fallen into.

His gorgeous sapphire eyes gaze into your own and he pleads with you to share one last intimate night with him, you agree and slowly but surely you both strip and make your way to the bedroom to enjoy each others warmth. You're stretching perfectly for his thick cock, taking him all the way to the hilt until you can feel his bush brushing against your sensitive clit. His heavy balls slap against your ass with each thrust all while he kisses you silly and holds your soft face in his big hands.

"Oh baby you feel so good. Youre reaching all the right spots, so good!" you cry rubbing frantically at your clit.

"Fuck I know (Y/n), my beautiful girl. God I wish I could just make you a mommy, a sweet round little mommy that I could just spoil." Jason hums against your lips kissing you over and over while you smile.

He folds your knees up to your head and digs his balls of his feet into the mattress for better leverage as he fucks you stupid. Youre already full of several loads that he couldnt hold in, and now you could feel his cock twitching with another one ready to unleash in your greedy cunt.

"Oh Jay let it out inside please. One more for me please, I want your baby, I want to give you a baby, youll be such a good daddy." you gasp feeling his cock throb inside of your cunt.

His balls contract with each thrust signaling his impending orgasm, his tongue passionately rolls into your mouth dancing in your wet cavern enjoying the taste of his cum on your tongue. His eyes stare into yours noticing the small pink hearts that have replaced your normal pupils and he groans.

"Suck it out baby, suck out all my cum, its all yours you deserve it all." Jason gasps holding your hips in place as he slams into your wet pussy.

You beg him so sweetly for his seed, rolling your hips and clenching to him all to earn the sweet milk he could produce for you. He pounds away into you, keeping your legs spread and opened with his shoulders as he slams his cock into your perfectly angled womb. He makes sure you dont escape this mating press and locks you down with one final hot orgasm right into your pussy. You feel it overflowing inside of you filling your fertile little womb with each drop of semen his pulsing dick could release. This orgasm has him groaning in both pain and pleasure as he unloads it all inside of you, the warmth and exhaustion being enough to knock you unconscious.

"That's it baby, don't you dare spill a drop of it. I want you round in a couple months." Jason pants heavily for breath while he reaches for his phone on the ground.

He turns you hips to the side to show you cream filled pussy to the camera and snaps a quick picture of his mess before sending it to Dick with a special message for Batman. Guess "I'll have to thank Ivy for that special pheromone she made for me." he sighs watching his seed spill from your sweet pussy, his thick fingers gently scoop it back up and slowly push it back inside making you shudder in your sleep, "No no baby you cant waste any, I'll have to keep you plugged up with my dick if you try to."

Jason goes to sleep that night peaceful, tomorrow you wouldnt be leaving and theres nothing Bruce could do about it. Hed make Dick delete that photo later because not even he deserved to see your pretty pussy filled to the brim.

Credit: kumori-swan on tumblr