Jason Todd X reader

Jason wore a scowl on his face long before the two of you left the nightclub. Even as you wrapped yourself around his arm, your hand caressing his bicep, he still didn't look at you. "Ah come on, it was funny. Did you see the look on that guy's face when I showed him the ring?" You grin at the memory, seeing the guy's bewildered face before your eyes again.

"Hmph." Jason kicked at the road.

"You're being childish." That seemed to get his attention, his head whirling around, eyes fixed on you. "Me?! I'm not the one going around accepting compliments and flirtations from strangers and then telling them that your husband is just your best friend." Your eyes widened at his tone, hurt flashing across his face. He ran his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"No. I... I didn't think you'd be hurt by that, I just wanted to mess with those guys a little. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Jason, you know that don't you?" Your voice was quieter now, all the amusement gone as you searched his face for traces of anger or sadness. Instead Jason brought his hand to the back of your neck and sealed your lips with his. You gasp at the surprising turn of events, after his mood, kisses should have been the last thing on his mind. Or perhaps not as his tongue parted your lips harshly, his hand wrapped around your back.

"Jason... people are looking at us." You feel your cheeks heating up from the attention. "So? You're my wife, I love you, I want everyone to know it." His eyes blue darkening with desire, his breath tickling your ear, "You're lucky I didn't fuck you over the table in front of all those guys that were leering at you."

You bite your lip to stifle a moan as a flood of warms washes over your and pools between your thighs. Jason seems to notice this, a smirk spreading over his lips, "We should hurry home."

"Y-Yeah." You follow close behind him, the pleasant ache and heat between your legs getting harder and harder to ignore the closer the two of you get to your apartment. The moment the door closes behind you his lips attack yours, harsh, wanting, needy, possessive. Your mouth opens for him, his tongue greedily licking inside your mouth, tasting the faint taste of alcohol on your tongue. Your hands work quickly to get his jacket off his shoulders, letting it fall in the hallway. He pins you to the nearby wall, his hands holding your wrists firmly beside your head. A gasp falls from your lips as he grinds himself against you, the harsh material of his pants gently scraping your inner thighs as he presses himself between them. You roll your hips against his, wanting more friction, more of him.

"Oh now you want me." Jason whispered his words laced with desire as his mouth travels down your throat, leaving marks wherever they press against your skin. "They couldn't do this to you could they? Make you so wet even before I touched you. I'm the only one who does this for you." He knows his words are the truth, but he doesn't let you off the hook just yet. He pushed his hips against yours more firmly, you understood right away, hooking a leg around his hip. It made his bulge press against you harder, you could feel the heat even through the layers of clothing between you.

"So good for me. I don't even have to use words anymore do I? You know exactly what I want." His praise only made the heat between your legs more intense. "Don't worry, babe, I know exactly what you want too." His words were followed by the feeling of his fingers tracing the insides of your thigh, your wrists now held above your head by one hand, before they came into contact with your wetness. "Already dripping for me. And no panties? Fuck, you know just how to get me riled up."

"It... this isn't going quite as I imagined but..." You stop your confession as you feel Jason's fingers teasing your opening. Low whimpers are the only sound you're able to make as you felt him ease his finger inside, pushing it in all the way before he pulled it back out, your hips bucking into his hand. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he backed away to look at you. "You tease." You pout at him.