Luffy || Submit¹

Character: Monkey D. Luffy
Tittle: Submit
Warning: slight nsfw(?)

Monkey D. Luffy is what people call the sun. He does shine like one. He was an innocent boy but with strong physical body.

Innocent. Well that is what they thought he was. But no, he is not. Everybody don't know why he always stay behind every day after class. Why he always seem to know the senior's schedule. Why he know, your schedule.

And what shock them the most was that when he run to you one morning just to say 'good morning' when you passed by with your friends.

Well you we're the most shocked and barely said the greeting back before catching up to your friends who raised an brow to the interaction.

You were confused while Luffy's heart was beating like a drum in his chest.

You were known for being a flirt, well most students found that attitude attractive. Whenever someone approach you, you always make them comfortable enough to flirt back at you. When your comfortable enough you even throw some dirty joke here and there. You're so called partner was Sanji.

He have the tittle of the 'king' cause whenever he's with you the 'queen' he never seem to mind any ladies around him. He have the tittle many wanted and that made him feel special well until he disappear without a trace.

That was a week after the party that one of the popular senior host. Most of the junior and some of the senior's attend. Luffy's group attended and your friends of group did too.

That was when the drama unfold. Luffy stumbled upon you who just loss at a game and was dared to have a one night stand with one of the juniors. You being the flirty lady you are choose a cutie you don't know instead of Sanji who was clinging at your side the whole game.

That time Luffy knew that this was his chance to be with his crush.

And he was at dazed when you take control of his body at the bed. It surprise you how he submitted so easily and let you take control but, you just thought it was his first: which is true.

After a couple of round you finally stopped and lay down at the bed catching your breath your brain not processing anything yet from the tiredness you felt. You we're a panting mess while Luffy was covering his teary eyes with his arm before he watched you clean yourself, with a grin he pushed his self up to a sitting position with much struggles before he snaked his arms around your waist putting his face at the crock of your neck, taking in your scent he always smell when the two of you walk past each other.

You tensed before sending him a gentle smile when he look up to you slightly with an innocent look. Seeing you smile he grinned and went back to snuggling at your neck to hide the redness of his face. You finished cleaning yourself --took too long because of the arms limiting your movements-- and lay down at the bed and Luffy moved his head to your chest mumbling a, "sweet big melons" before signing in content, while you took time to process what he said before laughing quietly. Before you two fall asleep.

That morning when Luffy woke up he tried to find your warm body with closed eyes, and opening them in panic when he touch nothing but the pillows and the blanket that was covering his naked body with only a big oversized t-shirt covering his frame. He looked around silently asking his self if that was all a dream when he take notice of your scent coming off his own body. Looking down he took notice of your shirt he's wearing making him turn bright red and letting out a sigh of relief.

It was weekend so there's no school, so he fall back at his bed and closed his eyes falling back to sleep with your face in his mind. "She love me too." He told his self with a grin before he fall asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

N e x t :  Sanji | | T O O  W E A K