¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Light seeped through the curtains waking the red head from his sleep, as he squinted his eyes from the sudden exposure of the light when he opened his eyes. He let himself adjust to the light before opening his eyes fully, seeing himself in a familiar room making his eyes widen. "I'm.. back..?" He was shocked.

"Young Master...?" M/n look at the doorway to see the familiar butler, "Butter.." He gaped, saying the old nickname of his butler from when he was a child. The older butler smiles, putting the tray on the table before walking towards him, giving him a tight hug after a long time of not seeing him.

"Your father is going to be ecstatic to hear that you're awake.." The butler said, smiling at the red head, "I must inform him at once," he said, starting to walk out of the room.

"W..wait Mr. Ron where is dad?" He asks, confused as to why his father isn't here to greet him.

"Earl L/n hasn't been in the mansion since you left... He has been living in the woods somewhere in the woods after you did your 'mission' and after you left the mansion.." Ron, the butler said, giving him a sad smile.

'Right.. My mission..' M/n thought, looking down at his fingers, "I'm still not yet done with the mission Ron... I haven't made sure..." He stuttered, letting out a groan.

"I know you do... hence why I'm letting you continue it," Ron says.

"Wait.. What?" M/n gaped at the butler in shock, standing up from the bed, only to regret it when a slight sting from his stabbed wound. "Young master careful, the potion hasn't taken effect yet," Ron slightly panicked, sitting M/n back down on the bed with his guidance.

"Sorry.." He groans waiting for the pain to go away. "Wait.. Where's Ciel?!"

"He's ok young master, one of our servants had kept an eye on his movement he said that he's in Paris with his butler unsure of what they are doing there" Ron informed his distressed young master, M/n looked at him in relief before looking at him intently.

"Take me to Paris Ron please,"

"Wait.. Young master you're injured you can't." Ron said, wanting to protest his idea but seeing his worried eyes about the young earl made him freeze. "Please.. I know Sebastian is there.. But I made a promise to myself that I would protect him at all cost." M/n plead, grabbing a hold of Ron's sleeves, his eyes begging to go.

Ron sighs knowing he can't turn him down since he knows he can't change his mind and after a long time of raising him he already knew how stubborn he is. "Ok fine.. But bring Kide with you..." He says, which M/n quickly agreed. "I'll prepare the carriage for you if my calculation is correct you will arrive at the Port of Calais at midnight.. Are you sure you don't want to do it tomorrow?"