Daikon: now...TAKE THIS!!!!

Gohan: 'Crap-baskets!'

Gohan holds his hands up and catches the attack. But he can't hold it for long as the beams start to push down. Gohan can hold anymore as the beam finally crashes down on him.

Gohan: AAH!!

Goku: Gohan No!!!

Gohan: 'Anyone! Piccolo! Krillin! Dad! Oh...no one can't help me this time. I'm all by myself now. Dad almost got killed on Namek if it wasn't for Uncle Daikon. And Piccolo died once because of me! Why am I so useless...I should've died back then...'

Gohan starts to give in to the blast. But he remembers why he's here in the first place. With the help of Friends, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, He Could surpass his limits. Even if it means Dying! Gohan lets out a shout and his hair turns yellow, and his eyes turn to a glowing light blue-ish green. Gohan throws his arms up and pushes the blast back at Daikon. Daikon dodges it and looks over and sees the green explosion. he looks back down and smiles at the progress he made.

 he looks back down and smiles at the progress he made

Goku: Gohan! You did it!

Daikon: I knew that'll work. 'Good thing I didn't use more then 50% that would've killed him. Not even him turning Super Saiyan could handle that.'

Gohan angrily growls but loses the transformation.

Gohan: I...did it...I'm a Super Saiyan...

Daikon: but now because you're Super Saiyan, that long hair might get in the way of fighting. So it's time for a haircut!

Time-skip is brought to you by Gohan watching Daikon and Goku training in the night with their Super Saiyan auras.

Krillin: *Gasp!*

Trunks: Oh Krillin! you're okay! I thought we lost you!

Krillin: Yeah, thanks for the bean. But Vegeta's going to get killed.

Trunks: What? why do you say that?

Krillin: Even though I may be nothing compared to Saiyans, I know when someone is holding back. All he did to me was a little flick! A love tap! Nothing more than that! I can't imagine what power he's holding back! The amount of Ki he's showing is not even close to his real power! It's all sealed up in there. Just like you Trunks.

Trunks: How did you? So you know huh?

Krillin: I don't know how Vegeta hasn't noticed it, but you broke through the wall that Vegeta broke through. Am I right?

Vegeta starts battle with an upper kick, but Cell blocks that. Vegeta flips over and elbows Cell, but with every attack the Vegeta does, Cell blocks it.