Daikon: Hey Gohan! You want your father to go all out? Then why don't you fight me instead!

Gohan: Really?!

Goku: Gohan, I'm not so sure-

Daikon: let's go!

Daikon Flies at Gohan Punches him away from Goku. Gohan not expecting this flips back over just only to see Goku watching him. Gohan looks around for Daikon, but Daikon appears behind Gohan and kicks him in the air. While Gohan is flipping around in the air, Daikon teleports behind Gohan again and sledgehammers him back to the ground.

Gohan: Now this is what I'm talking about!

Gohan flies back in the air and tries to hit Daikon. But Daikon doesn't even block the attack, he just dodges.

Daikon: After all this time in the chamber, it has been more than 2 months and you still haven't gotten stronger

Daikon: After all this time in the chamber, it has been more than 2 months and you still haven't gotten stronger. Imagine what Cell would do if he went against you?

Gohan: What?

Daikon: You heard me! How can you protect anyone if you're this weak? I'm not even a Super Saiyan!

Gohan gets angrier and tries to hit Daikon. Even with the little rage boost he still couldn't hit him. Goku tries to stop the fight but Daikon sends a Ki blast in his direction telling him to not interfere. Gohan sees this distraction as an opportunity and punches Daikon square in the jaw. But Daikon just smiles. Gohan pulls his fist back once more but Daikon catches his fist and punches him in the face.

Daikon: Pathetic.

Gohan slides back to the ground with Goku running over to him.

Goku: Gohan! Are you ok?! That was too far Daikon!

Gohan: No! I can still fight! Even if I'm injured, I can't give up! No matter who the enemy is!

Daikon: That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

Gohan: It was?

Daikon: Yeah!

Daikon turns Ikari and his silly expression turns into a serious one.

Daikon: Now that you said those words, are you willing to take this attack head-on?

Daikon puts his hand to the side and starts to scream.

Daikon: HAAAAAAAA!!!!

Goku: What are you doing Daikon!

Daikon: Just get out of the way okay?! This is a technique that I've been working on! This might kill you if you don't turn Super Saiyan. Let's see if you can take it head-on!

Gohan: But I can take that!

Daikon: Well that's to damn bad!!!

The green beam in Daikon's had finally finishes charging up.