His mind flashes back to what he found in the room that Dumisani uses. Could it be that he wants to re-roast his heart again? So he prefers to see him vulnerable and lonely. He takes a deep breath suddenly feeling full.
He calls out for a waiter and asks for her to pack his food. He has lost his appetite.
"Thank you." He takes the takeaway and tips her with R300.
"Hawe, ngyabonga." She smiles not believing.
"Keep the great service." He stands up and leaves the eatery going back to the house. If only he knew if his Onyiye has eaten wherever she is. Are the kids eating? Do they have all what they require? The fact that it's in the middle of the month haunts him. He wants to track her location. If she doesn't withdraw then everything stops.

He doesn't want to put her in the spot light by using her picture. What he is sure of is that she ran away from that house.
"You back?" Dumisani nervously asks. 
"What? You don't want me to be here?" Sthembiso asks settling on the couch.
Dumisani sighs not know how to respond. The actual fact, he doesn't know his brother that we'll is getting to him.
"What's wrong? Like what's eating you?" 
Sthembiso chucks leaning back. "I want to start a gym. I'm tired of being skinny, buy those diary products from herbal ntoni, ntoni." 
"Why?" He asks.
"People take advantage of me, the situation I'm in and personally of how I am. It's time I take a different route and change for the worst. Maybe being a monster no one recognises. Don't try talking me into it because my mind has been made up." 
Dumisani looks at him with his heart pounding in fear. Maybe he saw the picture, because when he woke up the picture wasn't on his chest. - he thought to himself. 
He looks down shamefully and thoughtfully, he thought about how he has been a pain to his brother for the past years. 
"I'll support you." His mistakenly bites his tounge and shuts his eyes closed. 
"Thank you." Sthembiso stares at him with his heart racing bit contains himself. He needs to be strong for Onyiye and his sons.

Maybe drinking again will numb the pain. He has two beers can down already.
After a few drinks, he becomes more sociable, less stressed, and happier. Probably reach for another drink before too long.
Drinking does really numb the pain—not just emotional distress, but actual physical pain. What does he achieves by this? By dampening down the pain signals that sensory neurons send to the brain.
He burps and smiles getting off the chair. "Life is so unfair." He sniffs. He was all smiles seconds ago…. getting Khoza confused. Something is definitely is wrong with.
"Sthembiso." Khoza calls out for him.
"I'm surrounded by betrayers. They claim to care for me Kanti izinja zingidla izithende! Why me! Why me! You guys can take everything of mine. If it's about the money take it, also I do not want it! But not my Onyiye."
"Sthembiso," Khoza tries holding him but Sthembiso just fights him back.
"Leave me alone!" He burst into tears. "Had you brother taken a woman you love? Not only once but twice! Here he is wanting my Ndoni mother of my kids!" He burbs stumbling On the floor.
"I'll take him to sleep." Tazz offers. Like a sack of potatoes he is being carried out of the dinning room area. 
"Do you see the damage you have caused?" Khoza asks Dumisani who was looking down shamefully. "I'm sure you are happy seeing him this hurt. The pain you have caused him he has held it inside for far too long and you are still continuing to hurt him. I've worked with Sthembiso for many years - I've seen him hurt, angry and broken. But today, today I witnessed another Sthembiso I do not know…." He stops talk and takes a deep breath. " I think it's better if you leave because clearly you are destroying him more." 
Without disputing Dumisani nods his head understanding. Maybe leaving will be the best. Going back home to think things through since he resigned from his previous job.
He has been locked this this room for hours just staring at her pictures. How can a dark woman be this beautiful. He always heard that dark people are the most ugliest but this girl is something else. 
In an actual fact dark beauties are the beasts - the fantasy he now lives in makes him think overboard of life. 
"Ubani!" 
He just want to be left alone. Who ever is knocking surely disturbing his peace.
"I just came to check on you?" Great, just great! It's the house help. He inhales sharply getting off the bed and opens the door finding her standing. 
"What do you want?" He asks calmly.
"I just came to see if is there anything you need?" She says flapping her long eye lashes.
"Are you my baby mama?" He raises one eyebrows up and awaits for the response.
"Erm no," she's confused.
"Exactly! The only person who has the right to ask me that is my Ndoni." He shuts the door on her face feeling annoyed. Bitch have guts! 
He needs to move out of this house and rent somewhere if this is how he will be violated every second!