She looks through the pages doing the last final touches. She closes her books smiling.
She always feels better whenever she has a deep conversation with her friend.
She submits every document online, closes her data locking her phone and places it aside smiling.
She lays on top of the bed looking at the ceiling counting years. It's 3 years from now…. That's alot of those but it will be worth it in the end.

IN TOWN

Aunt Sandi is in town with her husband.
She tries withdrawing the money but there is nothing.
She checks for the balance and there is only R50.
"How is it possible that there is no money in this card?"
"Maybe she withdrew." The husband responds.
"Maybe she gave me the wrong pin."
"How? Weren't you able to check for the balance?" He asks.
"Yea you are right." She sighs stepping back from the ATM. "Maybe the money is not in yet. Let's go."
"I want to go home, you do what you need to do with your family and I will be home." He says.
"Okay, take me home first then you go home. Keep an eye on that girl I don't trust her.”

The husband kept his word. He left his wife and drove straight back home in a rush.
Out of no where his car runs out of petrol. It immediately breaks down in the middle of the road.
"Come on!" He hisses stepping out of the car. This cannot be happening. A black car parks in front of his Mercedes.
"Need help?" Two men step out with guns on there hands.
"No, yes." He swallows taking steps backwards ready to run.
"Give us the car and we will let you leave." One says.
"I....I...."
"Shhh, madala. Do you still remember me? Remember when I told you that one day we shall meet again and once we meet I will not let you live." The old man looks at the unfamiliar face.
"But I don't know you."
"Luthando, 16 year old girl that you raped repeatedly until she took her own life. Does that name ring a bell to you?"
The old man swallows hard running out of breath.
"And I'm sure there are more kids out there who are a victim because of you."
"It... It wasn't me."

The man chucks taking further steps in much annoyance. "You know what my sister said as I watched her grasped for air unable to breath? She said you forcefully made her abort. She begged for you to stop but you never did. Today, today is the day I will let you beg, I want the whole world to know what kind of a man you are. I want your kids to feel the pain you made every child go through. And guess what, you will be there watching every hole in their bodies being fucked."
"Okay, okay, can we talk about this. I can give you money if that's what you want."
"Africa take him…."

STHEMBISO JIYANE

The doctor sighs taking off his gloves running out of words.
"But you are not fully healed." He explains.
"I've been here for about a month now. I need to find someone before it's too late. I promise not to over work myself."
"I don't have a choice do I?"
"For this one Doc no you don't have a choice. I really need to be out as in yesterday."
"Fine, I will sign the discharge papers and I will give you medication for pain. Please, if you feel something wrong or unusual please come back so we could do check ups on you. Try keeping your heart at ease. And don't stress too much that might be a set back for your healing."

Sthembiso is waiting for Khoza tapping his foot down impatiently. Finally! He stands up leaving his bag on the bench.
"And your bag?" Khoza asks.
"Do you really expect me to carry such a heavy bag. You claim you care about me. If you care you w...."
"Okay I get your point!" Khoza hisses stepping out of the car. He roughly grabs his bag and pushes it in the boot.

The drive was filled silence and that it's unusual when it comes to Sthembiso.
"You good?" Khoza.
"I feel like you guys are hiding something from me. The awkwardness that you give me makes me so uncomfortable. If there's something going on can you tell me." Sthembiso takes a deep breath.
Khoza sighs pulling at the side of the road. He adjust his seat making it lean backwards. "Okay, you're right there is something going on. We were so caught on you and we forgot everything. The state the guys found you in - we were, I mean we just thought that we were loosing you. And Mina on the other hand I was loosing money. Days later Tazz tried to keep tabs on her but he lost her, she no longer lives home and we are sure that, somehow her mother knows where she is."