Her phone rings on her hand and gets startled. She looks at the caller ID and her heart drums in fear.
"Samanga," she swallows a hard rock that is stuck up on her throat.
"Is that how you greet you man?"
"Babe unjani?" She asks as guilt strike. She just complimented another man just minutes ago.
"I'm good babe, I just miss you." She blushs looking on the ground drawing circles with her toes.
"Nami I miss you muntu wami. How is Durban treating you?" Did he really have to ask such a question?
"Busy, boring. It's just way too much for me. Can't wait for the holidays and be home and to see you." She says smiling.
"Can we do a video chat?"
Lindiwe drops the phone, logged in on her WhatsApp....
"There you are," he looks cute when sleeping.
"Already sleeping? Isn't early?" She asks with a slight frown on her face.
"I'm tired. Was racking the yard and went to fetch water."
Lindiwe laughs. "Yoh! Ay baby. Are you for real? I long said this wivila muntu wami."
"Don't start with me please. I couldn't concentrate because of you Kuku."
"Smanga!" She hides her face smiling.
"Yini, I love that Kuku. And it hurts that I've only tasted it twice."
"You sick!"
"You make me sick. It's the love potion you gave me."
"I should add more. Was trying to do an assignment and I'm so lost." She moves her camera to her books showing him.
"Weee, baby crack you mind lapho. Mina I'm still waiting the government to reply on that tender."
"Hope they fund you babe."
"I love you do not ever doubt that." He tells her.
"I love you hlanyo." Their video call end. She smiles remembering him already. She tilts her head finding 'that' guy looking at her.
"Erm Thabi is in the bathroom." She points out. He just stands there looking at her without saying a word.
Still focused on her he takes further steps coming towards her bed. He squats right infront of her and caresses on her right cheek.
"You look beautiful," his voice is so damn fine.

She sways her head to the left side and shivers. He pulls her face back to face him. Her chubby cheeks. Light brown eyes compliments the caramel skin.
"What do you say when I tell you that your beautiful?"
"Th.... thank you." She's holding her breath.
Do men smell this nice? His breath smells like minty sweet. He comes closer and pulls her lower lip by sucking it.
His lips are way too soft and slippery. With her sloppy kiss everything came back to her senses. She pulls back licking her lips.
WTF is wrong with her?
"Please, I don't want any trouble." She says in  shaky voice.
Mpilo stands up and smirks looking at her. He leaves the room and she sighs in relief. The bathroom door opens and Thabi comes out fully dressed. She sniffs the air....

"Was someone in here?"
"Erm yes, there is a guy looking for you." She's focused on her books not looking at her.
"I know my boyfriend pretty well. Don’t wait up for me." She takes her overnight bag leaving the room.
She hates herself right now. She wasn't raised like this, she wasn't raised to be this cheap. This man just too advantage of her lips.
She just cheated! No amount of whatever she could justify anything!

She decided to take her mind off things and cook for herself. If this is what she will be subjected to then she doesn't want this life. She doesn't want to be men's play ground. She sniffs in guilt, maybe telling Smanga will take whatever she is feeling off her chest.
Her mother's name pops on the screen. She now regrets ever showing her how to do a WhatsApp video call.
"What are you cooking?"
Lindiwe shows her the chicken stew in the pot and her mother smiles. "Don't cook for the whole campus. I know you..."
"Trust me I've grown."
"Where you crying?"
How does she tell her mother that she cheated? She doesn't even know that she has a boyfriend!
"Onions, I'm never using onions from Durban ever again!"
He mother laughs so loud and ended up calling her father.
"Hau Nana, uthi the onions did what?"
They all laugh. "Hai mama!"
"I did not see this coming. Please don't let Durban change you. I don't want you coming home with a fatherless child like that Onyi girl. You know she's very useless Maan and I don't even know what you saw in her."
"Mah I have to go. I have a test tomorrow morning so I need I eat and study." She lies. She just wants to close this chapter of the conversation.
"Okay mntanami, do me proud and make sure that you stay away from boys."