This is definitely too much of take in. He takes a deep breath failing to breathe. 
"Can I scream?" 
"Erm sure," Khoza is confused. He looks at himself struggling to breathe.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh," he lets out the loudest scream and sighs calmly.
"You good?" Khoza is concerned. Maybe he should have approached this matter in another way.
"It's too much to take in. I don't even know what to say. I feel stupid, useless." 
"I know that feeling. So what's it going to be? Are you in or youy family suffers?" 
"Can I atleast think about it?" He is not sure.
"I'm giving you an hour. Go get dressed and eat." Khoza suggest. He has even forgotten that he is not dressed. 
"Is my mother safe?" 
"She is." 
Sthembiso looks at Khoza briefly before heading back to the house. He stops on his track…."where are we?" 
"Jozi." Khoza stands up gulping the whiskey down his throat. He leaves Sthembiso with his mouth half opened. 
"Jozi!"
"I think Khoza have this boy alot of Propofol." The rest of the guys laugh. Sthembiso looks at them and clicks his tounge turning to walk away.

He doesn't want to make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen. His family comes first and now he has a baby he didn't know about with a woman he always dreams of.
His mother once said to him growing up- trust your instincts, and make judgements on what your heart tells you. The heart will not betray you.
Is he about to make a r….
The door cracks open disturbing his thoughts.
"I've given you enough time to think. Khoza says stepping inside of the room and sits to a chair that was opposite him.
"I'm scared" indeed he is. Sthembiso is is on the bed with his hands on his chin. He sits ups straight and face Khoza.
"What of?"
"Everything, me having a child out there which I did not know about. Me having hear that he lives under an environment the is very much toxic. I'm sadden and my heart  bleeds. I feel like, like…. stupid like they will always say." He sighs pulling his mucus from deep his nostril.
“Gandhi once said, you must be the change you wish to see in the world. Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”

He doesn’t want to be agonize over decisions. He has been sitting on this bed for hours looking at her pictures. Her smile, that skin. 
She is the most beautiful girl in the world. The most sweetest you could find. He logs out of his gallery locking his phone and shoving it in his pocket. He stands up stretching himself yawning. 
He finally steps out of the room and follows the noise.

"I was about to tell Tazz to go call you." 
"No need I'm hear." He says. His tired, he feels it in his bones that what he is about to do or make will have him locked up for years. 
"Take a seat and the guys will brief you." Khoza offers him a sit and Sthembiso sits looking at the multiple laptops infront of his eyes.

Sthembiso is now sitting behind the garden with alot of thoughts buried deep inside him. Is he indeed a child of an affair? But he looks exactly like his father. He looks at Khoza making his way towards him.
"Were you serious?" He asks.
"About?" Khoza settles down on a champ chair that was beside him.
"That I'm a product of an affair?" Saying it with his mouth sounds bitter.
Khoza chucks shaking his head. "I wanted to get you attention. That's a blunt lie. Here take." He tosses a role of money to Sthembiso who tried catching but it slips. He picks it from the ground and looks at it.
"What's this for? So much money."
"Your first payment for the fist job you did. If continue this way imagine how much you will make every week. Doing your job is just R10K but if you want to be part of the crew it's going to be more than that."
"But I don't want to be part of the team. I'm fine as a security guard."
"Will it be enough to take care of your family and baby mama? You do not think for yourself only. Now that you know that you have a child out there - work for him even if it means killing."
He squints his eyes in fear.
"Kil...."  He clears his throat. The word is too big for him.
"Yes killing."
Sthembiso takes a deep breath looking at the money in his hands. He has never made so much before. Maybe giving it to his baby mama.
"I want to give it to Ndoni."
He faintly smiles. "But I don't know how."
"You a technician, figure it out." Khoza taps on his shoulder and turns to leave.
He has had it all figured out. He is smiling ear to ear, maybe searching for he - heck he doesn't even know her name.
He decides to call Clive....
"What is that dark beauties name?" He asks praying he answers him.
"Which dark beauty?"
"The one that was your partner in your matric dance."
He feels like cursing but he needs help.
"Why are you asking about her?"
"I just saw someone who looks like her and she said her name is Phindile but she doesn't know you. I swear it was her but she is denying ever being your partner.”
Clive laughs over the phone, "that is definitely not her, her name is Onyiye."
"Oho, ay people look alike yoh! Anyway will see you around."

Now that he has her name, he thought for a second. What is her last name?
He wouldn't have asked him, he would have been suspicious right?
He opens the laptop top he was provided. First, he will search for her on Facebook.
Too many of them but he managed to spot her. Looks like she has never been active. She created an account but only posted on picture two years ago.
It would have been better if there was her last name. But he will not give up until he finds her last name.

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

"I took you from the gutters and made you what you are today and you have the guts to steal from me Nontombi. R700 wonke Pho!"
"Mah I didn't still your money I swear." She's kneeling down with her hands rubbing against each other.
"Stand up pack your things and get the hell out of my compound! I was trying to make you a better person. I was trying to prove to people that you are not what they say you are, you have just proved to me that you are really what they say you are. Your mother warned me about you and I didn't listen and now I regret never taking up on her advice." 

She knew there's nothing more that she could say. She stands up and fixes her baby on her back. 
"Usalele kahle mah," she turns to leave the tavern without glaring back.
Just when she thought she has her life coming together and right along.

Problems seem to be rising one after another, leaving her feeling like the world is against her. She is trying so hard to stay on top of things but feels like the harder she tries, the worse things go, and the problems just keep on piling up.

After a dreadful day she just wants to put herself into sleep and think things through. Everything was fine with MaThusi's. Her kids decided to come back and everything begins to vanish. 
She's not only dealing with a pile of problems but also exhaustion from sleep deprivation. She has been having a hard time to sleep lately and this job was the only thing that only kept her sane. 
She puts her baby to sleep and goes to where she keeps her money. 
Maybe she is not seeing right. 
"No, no, no!" She begins to ramble everything upside down.
She cannot just loose R1,200 just like that. She opens the tin again and there's is nothing. 
Tears blinding her vision - she wants to scream and cry out-loud.

She marches out of her rondovel going to the main house finding her mother and sister having the good time of their lives. New clothes scattered all of the place. 
"Did anyone enter my rondovel?" She asks calmly with tears already streaming down.
"Ow yes I did. You cannot leave here for free. I think it’s high time you now pay rent. I cannot feed two fatherless kids worst you don't even know what you want in life."
"Mah! Do you have any idea how much it took for me to save that money!" 
"Who are you shouting at?" Her mother stands up giving her one hell of a backslap. "Get the hell out of my house and from now onwards know that you must pay rent." 
"What about her?" She points out at her sister. 
"She's my daughter. I gave birth to her. Sometimes I wonder why I did not kill you when I still had a chance." 
Onyiye gasps holding her chest clinging onto it. 
"Mah," she's shocked beyond measures.
"I'm not your mother! Get that through your thick skull. Get the hell out of my house. And I want that rent month end. I'll make it cheaper for you. R500 will do." 
She stood there looking at them talking and eating junk that was bought with her hard earned sweat.
"Okay,"
She's looking at the rope that is right infront of her eyes. She thought about committing suicide too many times. But whenever it's time for her to do it she chickens out. But today - today was the last straw for her. What her mother just did can't be undone.
She looks at her pillow. Maybe suffocating her son in his sleep then kill herself will make them happy.
She places the pillow on her babes face and begins to press with tears wailing put.