T E N

"Wake up,"! An unknown voice yells

"Wake up,"! An unknown voice yells. I ignore it and continue to sleep, yet I did not know that the mf would try pull the blanket off me. I whined in response, yet I continued to sleep. I heard the footsteps fade into the distance and my door shut. But not seconds later, my door was once re opened. I felt my self being lifted onto someone's shoulder, my ribs weren't directly on it so there wasn't much pain. I still continued to sleep, as I heard my self being lifted away from my safe haven. I was placed onto a chair, but my head's only response was to lay back down again.

"Sweetie, wake up," the voice begged. I murmed a no in response, while I heard laughing. I was nudged, and forced to sit upright, an their and then I soon enough decided to open my eyes. I was met with 6 pairs of eyes on me, each with their own adorable smile..

"Love, it's dinner time now," I looked up to Lorenzo, and he caressed my cheek. He placed a kiss on my forehead, and warned me to stay awake, and promised that I could go to bed straight after, I was done.

Soon enough, maids came in, with a whole feast, and a plate of lasagna? Was placed infront of me. I stared at and watched as it bubbled, my mouth probally drooled a tiny bit, but I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. I hadn't realised that everyone around me started to eat, until Brayden snapped me out of my daze.

"You don't like?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I do,I 've just never tried it before, I wouldn't know where to start?" I responded.

"You've never had lasagna?" he gasped. I nodded in response.

"Oh bubba," he pulled me into a side hug, and brushed my head," Everyone was now staring at us.

"You guys okay?" Angelo asked concerned. I was about to respond with a yes, but Brayen interrupted me

"She just told me she's never had lasagne. Of course I'm not okay," most of my them raised a brown in concern, I think?? Angelo then placed his knife and fork down and directed his gaze towards me.

"What did you eat before you met us then?" He questioned. All eyes were on me..

I was struggling to muster something up so I did the most idiotic thing anyone who was an idiot would respond with.

"Food?" I stated yet it was more like a question. He looked mad. What did he want me to say??

"Food?" He asked obviously annoyed by my response

"Yep" I replied with giving him a thumbs up. I immediately regretted it when most of them started laughing. Angela's frown turned into a small smile.

"I'll specify,give me a name," his smile was washed away like dust and now was replaced with his authoritative tone. I thought back to some random names of meals.

"Mac and cheese,".

Silence.

"So you've had Mac and cheese but not lasagne?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I see..." everyone went back to their own plate and I began mine. I took a bite and comment help to take this delicious taste in slowly. It was really good and I ate about all of my plate leaving just a simple quarter.

"I'm done," I said which directed the attention into me.

"Eat more," grey ordered. I could obey but chances are i'd end up vomiting this all up if I continued.

"I can't," I argued back. Grey looked at me and so did Lorenzo.

"Love you need to eat more," he urged me. I shook my head.

"Eat more," his voice was now stern but I stood my around.

"No". All conversations had stopped now.

"Excuse me?" He questioned.

"I'm full and I cannot eat anymore," I could not believe I was doing this right now but I was tired of being pushed around.

"Is that so?" His gaze not fixated on me. "Last warning. I shook my head to indicate I would not be following this. He signed deeply as if he was trying to hold himself back.

"Okay, get up," He had pushed his chair back and stood up. "Follow,now".

I stayed behind and walked slowly as we left my brothers stunned in the dining area. We had reached a locked off floor and he unlocks it with his fingerprint. The doors opened allowing access to whatever was behind. As the slowly upended I was met with what I would suppose to be an officer floor. Each labelled with a name. We continues downwards to wha5 I think is his officer. He unlocked his door and entered and sat done. I stood in the doorway as he gestured for me to take a seat. Feeling as if I had disobeyed quite a bit at dinner I followed this order. In hope of a good outcome I suppose. He sighed before he started to speak. If was soon interrupted by a phone call which he was about to ignore but signalled to me he'd be right back. I was scared.

Would he punish me for not following instructions? My breathing became rapid and I began to sweat. My vision had become blurry and I could feel a head ache coming on. I tried my best to calm these. intrusive thoughts. I started to succeed when my vision become unblurred and I was brought back to the real world. I closed my eyes for a few mins when I heard someone re-enter the room. I re opened them as Lorenzo took a seat.

"Your attitude was unacceptable," he informed.

" I told you I was full," I retorted back.

"You will be published, you must respect your elders and me as I am your father," I rolled my eyes.

"No you're not. You were never there and you think you have the right to order me around. You were never their...You appeared when you felt like it , you were obliged too when I was left with no one. You never checked up. Now you appear in my life and think were going to play happy family," I argued on the verge of tears . Before he could get anything in I run back to my room and slammed the door.

A/N.
Thank you for 200+ Reads.💕