"Yugyeom!" he sternly called him. Yugyeom held the hems of jungkook's shirt pulling him with himself, because he too was afraid of his dad right now. 

"Appa , we were just playing" He spoke on behave of everyone. Jaebum nodded and gesture yugyeom to walk with him, yugyeom nodded his head in tiny, jaebeom and taehyung shared a look and shake their heads, Jaebeom took yugyeom with him. as jaebeom's car passed, Taehyung moved aside from the passenger seats door he was standing and opened the door for jungkook. Jungkook gulped and just hopped inside the car. Taehyung too move to his side before glaring at jungkook's friends. Jungkook waved a goodbye to his friends. 

Taehyung buckled himself, pulled the gear and started the car. jungkook on other hand did the same. as the car started jungkook was nervously fiddling his finger, afraid of getting scolding from his dad. 

"So having fun, huh?" Taehyung looked at him with his side eyes, 

"A-appa" 

"Jun-"

Taehyung was interputed by the phone ring. he tighten his grip around the steering wheel from his left hand and another hand shoved inside his pocket and fished out his phone. he looked at the screen flashing the name of the caller. he slide his thumb up for answering. 

"Hey tae, Is kookie with you?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh- okay, I'll be home soon today then lets have dinner together, Like a family date?" Jimin asked, Taehyung smirked and nodded his head. 

"Sure" 

"Okay then, You drive and take care, tell jungkookie to do his homework before i come" 

Taehyung hummed, and then jimin cut the call. 

Taehyung handed his phone to jungkook, eyeing him from side. Jungkook looked at him with his big doe innocent  eyes.

"Hold it" 

Jungkook innocently nodded with head with his bunny grin and turned his head to look out of the window, Taehyung looked at him with corner of his eyes, his didn't know but he couldn't think straight and just kept  staring at his thighs, Those thick and big thighs, that his pant was hugging tightly. Suddenly jungkook turned his head when he felt the stare on him, Taehyung immeditely turned his head and kept his whole focus on driving. 
Jungkook ignored it and spoke.

"Appa i am sorry, I won't do it again, Please don't tell mommy" Jungkook pleaded with his cute bottom lips curled downwards and his doe eyes shining ever so brightly. 

Taehyung chuckled at it. 

"Are you that scared of him?"

"Ahh, mommy beats me"

"Ohh does he?" 

"He does, he rolls the paper and then spanks me with it" Jungkook said, 

Taehyung chuckled at it, and nodded his head. 

"Aichooo~~" Jungkook sneezed cutely. 

"Ohh-You'll get cold kookie" Taehyung said getting worried about jungkook, jungkook wipe his nose with the pink napkin he have and then slightly nodded his head looking at his dad, Taehyung saw his nose was in deep red colour. 

"Hold on we'll be at home soon-"

"Aichoooo~~~" Jungkook again sneezed cutely. 

Taehyung increase the speed of his car, 

the car then immeditely stopped right in front of their apartment. Taehyung along with jungkook fastly unbuckled themselves. Jungkook was about to open the door for himself when taehyung stopped him.