Level 3: Deadly Decadence

Start from the beginning

Wallace: Beyond These Gate, Judgement Awaits

Patch: Okay.

(They went up the stairs and approached a gate. They opened the gate and walk towards another one. As they opened it, they saw that they were in another garden with 4 pathways with a statue in the middle.)

Bierce: I wonder who does the landscaping here. It's very impressive.

Doug: It really does.

(Suddenly, they heard a wolf howl)

Patch: That was a wolf!

Precious: I'm kind of scared of wolves.

(The gang then walked past the statue but as they did, they heard a giggle. They turned to look at the statue and saw that the statue was looking at them.)

Lucky: Uhh.... Wasn't that statue facing us as we entered that gate?

Rolly: I think he was!

(Wallace pulls up the tablet and saw the there were 50 shards in the hedge maze but thy were separated. The gang follows him the gate as he opens it. But as he opens it, Pumbaa turns around and saw that the statue is gone)

Pumbaa: Guys, the statue is gone!

(The gang turned and saw it was gone)

Pepe: Where did it go? Where did it go?!

Cadpig: I don't know but I know for sure that's going to be the enemies.

(They entered the maze as they hear a maniacal laughter. They also see spikes coming up from the ground.)

Bierce: Watch your step! It's hard to run with gaping hole in your foot!

Patch: Noted.

(They started collected the shards around the maze. But as they were doing so, they heard footsteps)

Bierce: In case you were wondering, yes. Those footsteps are getting louder!

(They gang turned around a saw a statue standing there in a hush position. But as they looked and turned back, they saw that the statue is getting closer)

Penelope: It's getting closer to us!

Wallace Alright statues, we're playing green light, red light? Well, challenge it is!

*1 Seconds later*

23....22...21...20..19...18...17....16

Bierce: Halfway there and you're still alive. I don't know rather to be disappointed or improved.

Wallace: Improved.

(Soon after, they collected 50 shards)

Bierce: This zone is clear! Now get to the manor!

Gang: On it!

(The found the way out of the Hedge maze and found the manor)

Bierce: How nostalgic. I used to have a manor like this. Much bigger of course...