8

Matured content pls skip if not comfortable ⚠️

Author
Taeyong drove with Doyoung on Johnny's thigh to his mansion. He couldnt wait. Finally there were becoming one. Reaching the apartment they were stunned to see Jaehyun coming out of the kitchen with a ramen bowl. Doyoung already looked wrecked . The whole car ride Johnny kept palming Doyoung to the edge but did not let him cum. Jaehyun was shocked by looking at him.
"What did y'all do to him?"
Jaehyun boomed.
"Jaehyun listen to me I forgave you all and now I want you all please just lets forget what happened in the past and live for now." Doyoung said in a low tone.

Taeyong wasted no time in dragging Doyoung into their bedroom slamming him right on the matress. Johnny and Jaehyun just followed.
"You will experience one of your best day today love " whispered Johnny in Doyoung's ear thereafter slightly biting it making the wrecked boy whimper. Jaehyun looked at Doyoung. Eyes full of love. While Taeyong kissed Doyoung near the collarbone.

Soon the four were naked. Doyoung was a panting mess. Hickeys littered all over his body. Doyoung moaned loudly when he felt fingers in his hole. Taeyong made sure that he hit the right spot. Meanwhile Johnny and Jaehyun were palming themselves. One more stroke and jaehyun came. Doyoung looked as Johnny struggled to come so he pushed Taeyong grabbed Johnny's dick giving him a blowjob.

"Baby will you be able to take us all ? Or should one of us not take you ? "
"Hyunnie I can take all of you."
That snapped the three. Jaehyun suddenly pushed the two guys and lined his dick thereby slamming into Doyoung making him moan. Taeyong and Johnny looked at Jaehyun in suprised. Taeyong slowly started kissing Doyoung too. Johnny pumped his dick at the sight. The pleasure was too much for Doyoung that he came. The three guys fucked him real rough not having mercy on him. He had multiple orgasms and was too tired. All he knew was moaning hard and coming before passing out Johnny praising him.

|| End ||
Did it really end well for the four ?