😔Oikawa Cheated Part 1💔

A/N: This is not a Smut put It's more of a sad story until I make part 2. I'm going though something so I'm gonna write how my heartbreak feels.
Don't forget to play the song ❤️
Tw: Mentions of Depression, Anxiety and self harm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstory: You and Oikawa have been dating for 4 years. Lately you've been going though a lot. Oikawa seems to be there but not all the time. He's been making excuses to not call or see you.

I pick up my phone to see if I got a text from Oikawa. Nothing. I then text him.

Y/n: Hey baby <3
Oikawa: Hey Y/n what's up? <3
Y/n: Wyd?
Oikawa: I'm at practice. I'll text you later.

'Oh... he stopped texting me... am I doing something wrong? Am I getting boring? Do I not listen.' I start over thinking a lot. I then decided to take a walk. I start walking and I end up at the gym where the Volleyball boys practice. I take a peek in and don't see Oikawa. I take a seat on the bleacher walking the guys practice. "Hey Y/n what are you doing here?" Matsukawa walks up and asks me. "I'm just watching you guys.." "but Oikawa isn't here." "Do you know where he is Matsukawa?" "No he said he was with you." "Oh." I look down at my shoes. Matsukawa notices I haven't been getting rest at all because I look so tired. "Let's take a walk y/n.." "No thank you." "Ok well you want to practice with us?" "No." All of a sudden Iwaizumi walked over. "Is everything ok y/n? Where's Oikawa?" "I don't know." I walk out of the building without saying a word.
As I'm walking home I see Oikawa with a girl. I don't think anything of it until he kisses her. I stand looking at him with tears in my eyes. He looks over and looks at me shocked. I slowly walk over to him. "Hi Oikawa." "Y/n I.." "you can explain..? No need." I gave him a smile "Good luck." I open his hand and I put the promise ring he gave me in his hand. I then walk away.
As soon as I got home cried while screaming. I walk over to my bathroom and was thinking about it long and hard. Then I just didn't think and just took as many pills as I could. I layed down on my bathroom floor and cried as I feel asleep.

There is no words for the pain you feel when losing someone you love.