✨Asahi✨

Hey you guys! I'm back!! Anyways get your holy water ready because sheesh. Anyways I hope you enjoy this story lols ok bye bye also don't forget to play the song <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back story: You are Karasuno's boys Volleyball teams manager along with Yachi and Kiyoko. You've been a manager for 4 months and develop a crush on Asahi.

"Another amazing day.." You say sarcastically. "Come one Y/n stop being so sarcastic all the time" Kiyoko says. You roll your eyes and head inside the gym where you see all the boys practicing. "Hey girls!" Hinata says. "Hey" you all said. "Where's Asahi?" You say. "Ohh y/n is looking for her crush" Tsukishima says. You throw a ball at his face causing his glasses to fall. "That's how you fix that" you walk to the bleachers and sit down. "Geez I never knew you could be so harsh like that" you jump and realize Asahi is behind you. You turn around and blush. "Oh hey Asahi aren't you gonna practice?" "I can't, couch won't let me because I haven't finished my homework." "Well that sucks sorry to hear that" "I need serious help."
"Well my parents are not home they went to visit my aunt in California so maybe you can come over and I can help you?" "That would be great thanks y/n". After school you and Asahi walk home together. You unlock your door and both you and Asahi go to your room. You both get straight to work. A couple hours later. "I'm so bored" says Asahi "Well I'm sorry that you didn't do your damn homework!" "Can we at least take a break?" "Yeah sure." You close your books and look at Asahi. "You know y/n I have something important to tell you." "What is it?" Asahi takes your hand and holds it. "Ever since you first came to manage our team, I've had a thing for you" "Wait what?!" You threw Asahi's hand off you. "I'm sorry I..." "No it's fine, it's my fault, I mean no it's not my fault, I mean.." Asahi kisses you. "Noya told me you liked me as well" "That shrimp ima beat the shit outta him when I see him!" "Luckily he did." Asahi kisses you again and before you know it, he's French kissing you. He slowly climbs on top of you and starts removing your pants. You remove his shirt, and his pants. Then he removes your underwear. "Are you sure?" Asahi asks. "Yes im sure." Asahi kissing your neck then he leaves marks as he's going down to your (yk what) he goes slowly but then picks up the pase. You never felt this much pleaser in your life. Then he come up and kisses you. Asahi puts on a condom and goes inside of you. He goes in and out slowly then he picks up the pase. "A-A-Asahi!" You scream. "I'm cumming!" The he Climax's inside of you. After you guys finished your legs could not stop shaking. He helps you get dresses and he stays the night at your house. The next day. "Hey guys!" Asahi says while he's holding your hand. "I have a feeling it was more then a study session last night" Noya says. You drop your bag on the ground. "Hahaha- oh no" Noya starts running. "You can run but you can't hide Noya-San!" You chase after him.

Bones: You go inside the gym and wait for Yachi and Kiyoko to get there. Once they do you tell them what happened. "So y/n how was your "Study session" last night" Noya teased. As he's laughing Dachi hands you a ball. "Do what you need to do" you look at Asahi and he nods in a agreement. You throw the ball at Noyas head.