⚡️Nishinoya⚡️

A/n: I'm sorry for not posting for a while!!! I've been super busy!! Anyways this is a NSFW warning!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back story: You and Noya are on the same volleyball team. You play with an all boys team. You are shorter then Noya.

You were practicing serves because you needed to get better at them. Noya comes from behind you to help you. "Hey mind if I help you?" Noya says "Not at all!" You smile. After you guys were done you went into the closet to put all the balls back. You see the door close and Noya coming inside. "What are you doing?" You say "Nothing I just wanted to come in here and see you" he pins you to the wall. "Noya what are you-"  he kissed you and then things get really heated. He then takes off your shirt and you take off his. He kisses down your neck trying to find your sweet spot. Once he found it, he sucked on it leaving you a hickey. He picks you up so you're against the wall. He pulls your shorts off and his and puts in his member. "Ima rolling thunder your insides" he then goes harder and faster causing you to yell. You try covering up your mouth but Noya is holding both your hands so everyone can hear you. "Scream for me" you then cum on his member and he cums in you. He sets you down. "You idiot you had to do it in here?" "Yes I did!"  You both get out of the closet.

Bonus story:
The next day you both pretend like nothing happened but you both tease each other. "I stayed after practice and herd some strange noises in the storage room.." Hinata says. You both try not to laugh.