Chapter 8: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK (AUTOBOT'S ARK part 1)

Start from the beginning

Arcturus: Optimus!

Arcturus: Optimus!

Optimus Prime: Arcturus? You're alive, we feared the worst. How are here?

Arcturus: let's take care of these guys then I'll explain.

So with that said, they resumed fighting, and then noticed that the cons were ruffly close to a massive crater. At the center of it, was an item that gave off dark energy. They hurried down after the fighting, but another portal opens up, and they see a being that looked different, but recognizable, exit it.

Arcturus: (surprised ) Megatron?

Megatron: ah, the Sapphire Speedster. Been well? I see you've not only survived the crash on Cybertron, but even brought new friends of yours. It will only make your death more sweeter after you see them die.

Cronos: (in the same form as Arc, but black and blood red ) you know, I always did enjoy when he gave threatening speeches like that.

Optimus Prime: Megatron, stop! You don't know what destruction you will cause with that.

Arcee: not even you can control it!

Bumblebee: it's too dangerous!

Ironhide: so do a favor and hand it over.

Bulkhead: or better yet, how about we break both you and it?

Megatron: silence! Nothing will stand in my way of conquest over the universe. Now, witness the power of the Dark Spark!

He reaches in the crater and pulls up the item. It looked like the Matrix of Leadership, but it was silver, more spiky, and the center was a purple orb with dark energy from it. It releases a field that before the others reacted, caused them to become frozen in place. Megatron's Spark chamber opened up, and the Dark Spark went into him. He then begins to feel the power as he was now stronger than before.

Megatron: yes! The power... I can feel it! This is the true strength of Unicron! The Dark Spark has accepted me as its master. (Turns to leave) enjoy these final moments, Autobots. Your final hour is upon you.

The field breaks, and Arc goes after him, but before he can, Megatron grabs him and gives him a hit of the dark energy from his new power. Arc began to scream in pain, and Cronos noticed he was gaining a dark aura around him.

Cronos: what is this? This power... it feels... interesting.

Arc's then thrown back as Megatron leaves. He lands and the others help him up.

Ruby: are you okay, Arc?

Weiss: say something.

He opens his eyes, and they were briefly purple before they returned to the regular silver and blue (he's a transformer right now).

Arcturus: I'm okay. Just a bit of a blast.

Cronos: more than that. For a moment, it felt like a surge of power. This could play in our favor in the future.