*19*

Soon the sun showed up, the sun's ray woke Jhope. He yawned and looked at all of them. He saw Jungkook missing but thought that he is already awake and may be he is in his room or bathroom.

Jhope got up and went to his own bathroom and then started to make his way towards the kitchen to drink some water.

Jhope pov:

Wait is there anyone in the kitchen, but nobody is showing up, the lights are on, may be Jungkook forgot to turn it off. (He entered the kitchen). Whatt .. why is he here in the floor.!??

Author pov:

He was shocked. He rushed to him as he knew he did not fell asleep because of the paleness in the face.

"Jungkook!? Hey kook !?" He shook him but there was no response. "Kookie you are scaring me now, wake up!!" As he was not answering he took the glass of water and sprinkled it on his face. But still he did not responded. "Why are you not waking, this is serious" I should call others.. "JIN HYUNG, SUGA HYUNG, ALL OF YOU COME NOWW!!"
He screamed, at the same time he was gently tapping his face to wake him up. Due to his screaming Jimin was the first one to wake up.

Jm pov:

Ahh.. why is he screaming!?
(He got up and went towards the sound. sleepily)

Author pov:

Jm-"Why were you shou---, wait DID HE FAINT !?" He kneeled down to him and hovered his hand on his face.
Jh-"I.. I don't know when I came he was here in the floor I shook him and even pour the water but he is N-not waking up" his eyes were glassy now."Call others now" Jimin nodded and quickly rushed.
"HYUNG HYUNG WAKE UP TAE.. JUNGKOOK IS NOT WAKING UP " All of them were now getting awake,they sat one by one and rubbed their eyes.
Suga-"Ofcourse he is a heavy sleeper, but why ar-" he said rubbing his eyes thinking the boy is sleeping there now. He was cut off by-
Jm-"No hyung this is serious" he said with fear and panick in his eyes. All of them realised and looked at him and then to the bed where Jungkook was missing.
Jin-"What do you mean ,and where is Jungkook and Hobi."
Jm-" He- Jungkook is unconscious in the kitchen and Hobi hyung is trying to wake him up"
"WHATT !??" " YOU ARE NOT JOKING RIGHT!?" V asked.
"WHY THE HELL WILL I JOKE LIKE THIS" He shot back and then rushed back to kitchen. All of them rushed behind him. They were shocked to see his pale face, white as paper.
Jh-"Why is he not waking up!?" He is in tears now and his lap is now under Jungkook's head.
Nj-" When did he faint?." Jimin told what Hobi told him earlier.
He kneeled and checked Jungkook's pulse and breathing, fear took his totally, which appeared in his face.
Jin-"What happened ?" He asked facing Rm.
Nj-"His p-pulse is very weak and .. and he is not breathing " he said , scared himself.
Suga-"WHATT!?" He checked himself once again and found the same.
Jin quickly rushed and grabbed the nubelizer and placed it in his mouth and nose.
Jin-"Let's take him to the hospital."
"Me, Namjoon and Suga are taking him in the car.. Jhope, Jimin and V come behind us with some masks and dresses in a bag quickly as one car can't hold all of us he need space." They nodded and proceeded to follow the works," Namjoon took the car key and open the door and they quickly proceed to do their work. Jhope and Jin picked him up and carried him to the car. On the other hand V had grabbed the stuffs.

Suga sat in the back seat in side and then Jin laid Jungkook in the seat,placing his head on Suga's lap. And the other three quickly piled up in another car.Rm took the seat in the front and Jin drove. Suga kept his one hand on his chest so that he can feel his heartbeat which was getting slower, after placing the Nubelizer's rubbed behind his ears.
Suga-"Hyung please drive fast, his beat is getting slower by time."
Namjoon looked back in worry. Jin nodded and drove more fast.

In other car,
V-"Hyung why did it happened all of a sudden, he talked to us last night." He cried.
Jm-"He was laying in the floor lifeless, when we were sleeping.. why? .. will .. will he not make i-?" He was cut off by Jhope.
Jh-"No Jimin, don't say like that, he have to be safe, we talked yesterday right? Don't think anything else, just pray" he said wiping his tears and focusing on road. Suddenly Jimin's phone rang and it was Jungkook's father.
Jm-"How can I tell them.. we promised them that we will take care of him but.."
Jh-"We have to answer them Jimin-ah, tell them." Jimin picked the call, he put it on speaker.
Jm-"He-llo"
MrJ-"oh hello Jimin, how are all of you, wait why is your voice like this? Is Jungkook okay? He did not picked my call." Jimin could not hold more so he gave the phone to V.
"Sorry uncle, please come here, we don't know what happened, we are taking Jungkook to ... to the hospital now." Tae said controlling his tears.
MrJ-"What? Why? What happened?"
Jh-"We.. we don't know yet, I just found him in the kitchen ... unconscious, when I woke up"
MrJ-"Ok ok,calm down kids, it's looking like you are all panicked,don't worry we are coming." They nodded and disconnected the phone.

Soon they reached hospital.

_____

Sorry for late update, I was little shaken up with stress for admission in coaching classes, for college, etc. And I think I will have to update with one day gap, sorry it is getting hectic for me😓. But once I have started this book means I will complete it, I don't like discontinued book.

And I had asked earlier for happy ending or sad ending and most of you prefer happy, so I will do that and then in another book I will add the sad one. And thanks for your comments it motivate me so much.😊

And do anyone know that, ch15 is published and I get the notification when someone is voting but when I go to that chapter (only that one) it is showing draft. And then Total I have 21 ch till now but it is however showing 39. I am so confused. Is it some glitch? Do anyone know how to solve it? If yes then please tell me.