Eve looks at him, "Well, I don't really have anything to do back at the manor. It's the same routine everyday, it's making me tired, so when I heard that a circus was coming to London, I asked my brother for permission if I could join just for a little time," she smoothly lies.

Ciel nods, "I see. I'd like to meet him, he seems like a caring person," he lies, acting polite.

Eve momentarily left them as she mingles around with the other members, she naturally becam aquaintance with some especially with the girls and women. For now they don't seemed to be forced to be here...

Evangeline thinks about Doll, she's possibly the same age as her. Doll seems like the person who's just naturally an introvert, she doesn't seem forced.

Eve glances at Ciel's and Sebastian, she noticed something odd for a while now. She stares at the eye-patched boy...

No matter how he tries to act, and no matter how he tries to act natural, in Eve's eyes "Finnian" acted more like a noble than a commoner.

She sighs.

Yes, there are workers out there that can adapt to the actions of their masters, so she can't assume yet.

But if they are what she thinks they are...then this mission might become more interesting.

In the middle of stretching, Black and Smile got interrupted by Dagger. "Hey, you guys. Don't just stretch all day!"

"Dagger! Yes. Sorry...", Ciel immediately stands straight.

Dagger brishes it off, "It's your first day, right? I'll help you regearse. You need to decide your performance. What do you want? Scarlet already has her eyes on fortune telling, we don't have that so we're glad she joined."

Evangeline approached them with a smile.

"I would like something that's not too physical. Like the tightrope...", Ciel grimaced at the memory.

Dagger laughs, "You do seem tad weak. Ok, I'll teach you knofe throwing."

He then turns to Black, "What about you, Black?".

The tall man smiles politely, "I do not have a preference," he answered. Evangeline comments, "You're quite athletic." She complimented.

Sebastian smirks, "Oh? How'd you know? Is that another guess?"

Eve smiled, "I did say you're good at martial arts last night, right?"

Dagger brings a finger up, "I'll give you some pointers. Show me what you can do—!"

"Of course!"

Eh?

To summarize it short, Sebastian did every flawlessly. Everyone in the tent were impressed, including Evangeline, she has mever seen someone so multi talented.

"This butler's the definition of perfect....", She thought to herself.

"Next, I will swallow this sword...", Sebastian brought uo a sword up, directly to his mouth. Out of fear, Dagger stopped him...

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH!"

Evangeline clapped, "That was incredibly impressive, Black!", She said.

Dagger crossed his arms, impressed. "You really outdid yourself. Another open coming star. I need to keep up!"

"Another?", Eve and Ciel says at the same time.

"There is two more incredible new member." He then pointed to the tightrope, "Look, there!"