Late Valentimes day special ❤️{ Part 3 }

You?, Stay the night? Here?
I mean.. there's no problem bu-
Please takemichii, that's something you can do to make it up to me. Please?
Eh?, Really? That's okay for you?..
Yes, just please let me stay Takemichii..
Okay, come in Mikey-kun

Also Mikey-kun, not to be rude or anything but why are you actually here?
I wanted to see you Takemichii, especially you didn't come today..
Ah.. I'm so sorry Mikey-kun.. I was on a date with-
I know.
Oh, I see. how did you know exactly?
That's not important for now but Takemichii, now that I'm here, I need to talk to you about something.
By any chance, is it about the letter you wrote to me?
Yes, it is.

{ <— used when calling with someone.
( <— used for when someones talking in the background.

Okay, what is it Mikey-kun?
Takemichii, I-
Ah! Wait! Apologizes Mikey-kun, someones calling me I will take this for a moment.
Mm.
Hello?, This is takemichi speaking.
{ Ah!, you guys he answered! }

Huh? Hello? What do you mean by that?
{ Shh!, Hello takemichi. This is chifuyu.}
Oh! Chifuyu, hello! Do you need something?
{Well.. firstly, is Mikey there? If he is don't make it obvious we're talking about him okay? }
Oh, yes he's here?..

{ Okay, has he done anything bad to you? }
No, he hasn't?..
{ What are you two doing right now? }
Ah well I'm here in the living room right now. not really doing anything, was just about to talk about something important.

{ Is mikey touching you? Or any physical contact? }
Well, He's holding my hand.
{ Your hand?.. jeez.. }
Yes, my hand. is anything wrong chifuyu?
{ No, nothings wrong yet. but Takemichi, call me or text me if he does something to you okay? Or just get out of there! I will come and get you. }
(Oi, what do you mean by you. All of us are coming. Chifuyu, don't say something so bold, you may be scaring takemichi.)

Eh?, Okay.. thank you chifuyu l'll keep that in mind.
{ Wait, can you not end the call takemichi? }
Oh? yeah sure chifuyu..
Takemichii.
Hm?, Yes Mikey-kun?
May I talk to chifuyu?
Yeah sure!, chifuyu? mikey-kun wants to talk to you.
Here you go!

Thank you takemichii!
Takemichi passes the phone to mikey, but instead of talking with chifuyu. Mikey ends the call in a flash! with a satisfied smudge smirk on his face.
Takemichi shockingly stares at mikey, wondering on why on earth he just did that.

Wait, mikey-kun?! why did you do that?
No reason takemichii~ we can talk to them later, let's focus on our conversation earlier instead.
Right, okay mikey-kun..

{ Chifuyu?, mikey-kun wants to talk to you! }
You guys! mikey wants to talk me!
For what reason I wonder.
Hello? Mik-
Hello?!,What the hell!
What happened chifuyu?
The call ended!, that jerk must've ended it on purpose!

Call takemichi back then! Please hurry chifuyu.
I'am! I'am!, wait.. are you fucking kidding me?
For fuck sake, What now?
Mikey turned off takemichi's phone!
You know what, I'm going there.
I'm going as well.

Wait you two.
Oh my fucking god, what now? Can't you see hanagaki may be in mikey's arms right now?
Baji-san.. that wasn't supposed to mean anything dirty right?.. and please don't say that.

Look baji, on how much I wanna punch mikey on the face. we can't do anything about it.
And why is that, Ryugji. Shouldn't you be defensive as well? You and mikey are most closest to hanagaki correct?
Okay, you can finally shut up now baji.
Draken! Where are you going?
Isn't it obvious chifuyu? Going to Possibly save our takemichii.

Finally, let's fucking go now.
God, I should've left a few minutes ago..
Hah.. Takemichi please wait for us, we're coming.

Takemichii, I like you.
What?..
Takemichi's face turned quite red due to mikey's words. He mumbles his words, as he couldn't process what was going on! there we're so many things he wanted to ask but he decided to keep them unanswered for now.
You.. like me.. mikey-kun?

Yes, I do takemichii. It's honestly weird, it's like I fell for you the day I met you. like "love at first sight"  I searched it up, since I wanted to know what these feelings are that I'm feeling for you now..
At first, We we're just supposed to be buddies. and of course we still are buddies! But.. to me you're more then a buddy in my eyes now.!

I also know you have a girlfriend, she is honestly very beautiful and I know you truly love her.
But, I want to express these feelings while I can. Not to mention, my love for you couldn't be ignored and avoided either. Your smile, your personalilty, and just seeing you infront of me and you being on my side. Made me fall harder for you, other people also fall for you as well. It makes me seriously jealous.

I'm sorry takemichii, but please don't try to avoid me or ignore me at all after I say this..
Please let me continue loving you, even after this.

Takemichi's eyes we're widen, absolutely shocked on what he was just being told right now. He notices on how sincere mikey's eyes we're. He wants to pull mikey in for a small hug, though it seems mikey has already beaten him to it.

Mikey tightly hugs takemichi. His hands around takemichi's waist and his head on takemichi's shoulder getting closer to his neck. While takemichi comfortingly pats mikey's back. The two enjoy the moment in silence without muttering anything at all. Takemichi knew it wasn't the right time to talk about mikey's confession for now.

 Takemichi knew it wasn't the right time to talk about mikey's confession for now

We're almost there!
Thank goodness.
Hey, what are we exactly planning to do when we do get there? Just bust down the door or something?
Yes.
Hell yeah.
Yup.
Alright good plan!, anything else?
Right, we either get hanagaki out of there and take him with us. Or forcily kick out mikey and just bring him with us after we leave hanagaki's house.
That sounds like chaos but in longer words..

But, I wonder what their doing right now.
I said it already didn't I?, he's probably in mikey's arms right now. Thinking of it makes me wanna light up 10,000 cars on fire.
Uh, baji-san are you perhaps hungry? and are you personally okay?
Kind of, chifuyu. And no, I will be okay if I only see hanagaki in one peace.
Honestly knew you we're gonna say that.

(Welcome to end!, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. See yall again on the next chapter 👋)
4/21/2022