👏05

Hello Everyone! As promised I updated on Saturday

Also it will be my birthday tomorrow may I get an advanced happy birthday🥰

(Enjoy)

Yo, guys this is Takemicchi~
Nice too meet u guys
Haha, nice to meet u too Takemichi.
Oi,
Suddenly a rather big jacket was thrown to me which was draken-kuns. Wear it Takemichi, your gonna get cold.
Ah! Thanks draken-kun

I felt a little miss out of place if I was gonna wear the Vice President's jacket I felt everyone's eyes on us

I put on the jacket it was a very thick jacket, it almost covered every part of me it was quite warm.

Mikey was full of jealousy, He slid his hands on Takemichi's waist and gave Takemichi the look.

Takemichi's POV what's the big deal Mikey-kun.. My friends were looking at us I could see worry in their eyes. I gave them a look to prove everything was alright.
So Mikey-kun what are u guys doing here? Hmm? I'm pretty sure you already know- Takemicchi.
I decided to check up on u, just to see if you were alright!~

Hah.. that's a damn lie Mikey caused a scene just to see u Takemichi
Takemichi's Pov Ah.. I look at Mikey-kun his face was screaming I need attention too.. But why couldn't he wait? I mean there are a lot of people that can keep him company.

Say.. Mikey-kun are u guys going to the event later?
Ah? You mean that Announcement they were gonna host? why?, are you going?
Yes, are you going as well? but I mean I don't have a choice to not go, it may be important.

Well then I'm going! Me and the others are going!
Oi- I didn't agree to this Mikey-
Shut up Baji, we can go together Takemichi!
What do you say?~
Takemichi's POV I mean we can just go together as a group..
Haha sure mikey-kun!

A few minutes have passed, these few minutes Mikey-kun was talking to me everybody just acted normal.  all of us immediately went inside to change clothes since the changing rooms were gonna be packed but since I feel a little bit lazy I will do it later.

Ah here's your jacket Draken-kun
Hm? You don't need it anymore?
Yeah I don't, but thank you for the jacket!
Well, it seems the event starts in 20 minutes. what do u guys wanna do?
We can go to the cafeteria!
Hah.. sure mikey.
Yay!, Let's go Takemicchi~
Takemichi's POV guess I will meet my friends later.. They finally arrived in the cafeteria, The cafeteria was just a normal place, though it was clean and it smelled very fresh in there.

Ken-chin?, can you buy me dorayaki~
Sure, How many Mikey?
10!
Alright.

Wait what, MIKEY I DONT I HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT?!?
Aww~ you just said yes though...
THAT DOESN'T MATTER!
Takemichi's POV what is going on..

Sorry to interrupt!, But I can pay for it?
Ah, You don't need to Takemichi don't feel bad for this idio-
Really? Thanks Takemichi~ I owe you one!
Haha no problem Mikey-kun.

Ne Baji-San, were totally being ignored over here..
Your right, it's kind of annoying.

Hmm.. Takemichi huh.
Huh, What's up with him Baji-San?
You interested in him?
Not really, he seems naive though.. and gullible too That's the good thing though.
huh?
Hah.. I'm getting impatient already.
eh?! Where are u going?

Baji starts walking up to them, ready to ruin "the moment"

Oi Mikey you guys are taking too long, Sorry to be rude but you know I can't stand another second waiting for you guys.
Haha. Sorry Baji come on! We can go now I have my dorayaki now!
Mikey your too childish
Takemichi's POV this is not what I expected from the president, I also I wasted my money..

Come on Takemichi! Hold my hand!~
Ah?! ok..
Takemichi holds Mikey's hand, his hand were cold and it felt smooth Takemichi got used to the feeling of Mikey's hand immediately.

They walk up to the gym, the gym was a decent size the event was supposed to be held outside but it was changed due to the weather. there was a big stage and at least around 5 students on the stage,
there were a lot of people waiting for the event you could see it was an important one since the principal was here and other teachers and employees. "The five of them sit down in the middle"

Ne Takemichi..
Hm?
What's this event all about?
Takemichi's POV you came here not knowing what it is?.
Ah well!.. this event is just an announcement about 5 students transferring in the school.
Eh? Just for that?, What's the point of making this big event. Their just here to transfer right?
Well.. they did say these 5 students were from another country which means their foreigner!,
But that's all I know, I'm not sure why their so important to deal with sorry Mikey-kun.

It's alright Takemichi!~
thanks for the information though.
The Music that was being played suddenly stopped, it was a sign that the announcement was finally starting.
Silence! Welcome to our event! I'am the principal Haruki Satoshi!

Thank u for coming to this event today we have new transfer students, you guys may wonder why are these students that important?.. Well! They are foreigners

They may not understand Japanese that well and may need help, so I would appreciate if you students could understand them...

And no they do not speak fluent Japanese yet! So I would appreciate if students may help them if they need help, I will be letting one of the new students have a speech this speech was planned a while ago.. he may read the script..

Hello everyone! I'am Jay Smith I was originally from American I decided to study in Japan since I wanted to learn here, not to mention the tradition is beautiful here..

I would like to be friends with everyone! Thank u *Jay bows*

Hah.. This was useless after all..
Takemichi's POV hah.. those guys look very attractive. I'm jealous.. muscular, tall, handsome, I wonder what hina's type is..

See you guys next week! 😋👏

(Edited, original date: 8/28/2021)