Introduction

This is my first story, ever. So please correct any mistakes I make, and also tell me some ideas you want in a chapter. I also changed Elena's name from Daphne so if there's any leak please let me know.

Also, I know my writing is pretty awful. I'm going to rewrite the story but that's going to happen when I go finish the story.

ITS A SLOWBURN!

—————

Elena Carla Reyna is a 17 year old young women. She's always grown up in poverty, gangs living down the street, sex workers round the corner.  Her mom works round the corner with the other women. Elena has always been neglected, and on some occasions, assaulted. Sexually. Physically. Mentally. That caused her to easily be triggered into panic attacks. Her papa has never been around, being apart of a dangerous bloodline of Cartels. He's never gone to visit, never sent money. It's too dangerous to leave any trace to where they are. Precautions first. But he wasn't cautious enough.

Adriana Venturi hashis future built in front of him. Being a mob. The entire Mafia system built, just awaiting for his reign.

"Consider it, a free way to power and money" His dad said on his death bed.

Everyone wants money.

Money is power. Money is happiness.

Nuevo León Cartel have always been the most powerful drug corporation, the most dangerous criminal organization. They hurt Gli Arieti when they killed Adriano's right hand man.

So Adriano goes after one of Rafeal Ramos, or most commonly known as El Calvo, most prized possessions. His daughters.