Chapter 1 (edited)

Start from the beginning

Anyways, parents weren't allowed inside which didnt quite feel safe considering there was no other parental guardians to watch us besides the teenage boy employee that seemed on the verge of quitting his job, but i ignored it.

Once we sat down, the worker clicked a remote and a TV played telling us about the rules of Fazerblast.

"Hello kids and welcome to Fazerblast. Before we begin we must discuss some rules. When playing do not aim at anybodies eyes. No climbing on the equipment because it may or may not collapse. In case of an emergency on the Laser Tag field, we will not be held accountable for any damages done to your children. If you wish to proceed please sign the contract which one of our employees will hand to you after the video is finished. Stay safe!"

The worker handed us a form to sign. I signed it quickly and turned it in, without reading any details.

"Alright guys so grab a gun and attach the buzzer to your chest. Then you can like enter the room and the game will begin." The teenage boy said as we all quickly did as told and entered the room with our gear.

I was split up from my brother and a ding sound rung through the room motioning that it was time to start. Right when the ding sound happened I was shot at by a bunch of kids.

I quickly hid behind one of the walls when all hell broke loose. Kids were bouncing off the walls parkouring despite the rules and shooting directly at foreheads which is super close to our eyes!

I shakily gripped my gun and shot somebodies glowing buzzer. "YES!" I cheered, which also gave away where I was hiding so now all of people were chasing me.

I ran as fast as my little legs should take me and ran straight into something and fell over. "Aghhh shit." I whined. Once I opened my eyes a saw another boy my age. He looked super cute with his fluffy brown hair. "Come on man I gotta run they are coming after me!" I yelled helping him up and running away hoping he woulded shoot me, while he stood there dumbfounded.

I continued sprinting away pretty much forgetting about the adorable guy. A minute later somebody shot me and I sadly walked the the exit for people who got hit.

I waited for my brother patiently, when the boy I bumped into entered the room looking around until he spotted me. He then quickly looked away and sat on the other side of the room. 'Maybe I should apologize for tripping him.' I thought.

Before I could get up the rest of the people that were out walked in and the game was over. I won in 6th place and my brother won 1st. "Congrats bro!" I said once he walked in as i clung to his side as we left Fazerblast. "Stop following me weirdo" B/N groaned in annoyance. I sighed as I continued walking next to him until we got back to our parents.

I was tired after running around the building as we walked to the elevators to the main attirum where Freddy's concert was going to be held at, which would be the last event before the pizza plex closed for the night.

We all sat down on one of the many tables in the food court when suddenly it went dark and the lights started flashing! The announcer introduced the band members and all the kids were screaming their lungs of excitedly.

I got up off the table and ran up the stage with the other hundreds of kids had done to get a better view. While pushing through the crowd I bumped into something and lost my balance, falling onto my bud as I heard a voice apologize to me and tried to help me up. I could hardly hear them over all the noise but looked up to see the same cute brunette boy! He looked at me like he didnt care that he had just pushed me. Once we made eye contact he ran away. WHAT THE HELL. HE TRIPS ME AND DOESNT SAY SORRY? AND THEN HE RUNS AWAY?? i quickly stand up and start chasing him in the direction i saw him running when I noticed in the corner of your eye, that Freddy was twitching. Suddenly Freddy collapsed and the music stopped. And a minute later the announcers voice boomed over the attrium

"The Mega-Pizza-Plex will be closing early due to Freddy's malfunction. We will be working on the problem immediately, but until then we ask that you leave the premise"

I turned over to where the boy was running but he was no where to be seen. 'Oh he must have left with his family or something' I said to myself in defeat walked to my parents at the table they were sitting at.

My family stood up and asked me what happened as I explained that something happened to Freddy. My parents walked ahead to rhe exit of the building and I was behind my brother when I realized I had to go to the bathroom.

I quickly looked up to my brother and said "I have to go to the bathroom tell mom and dad to wait here." After i told Parker I ran off in search of the nearest bathroom.

I searched the whole lobby for bathrooms for 5 minutes and then found one near the escalators. I quickly walked into the bathroom and did my business.

I washed my hands and in the middle of drying them I got a notification on my phone. I finished drying my hands and checked my phone to see my friends texting me asking about Freddy since they heard he malfunctioned.

We started texted back and forth for a while until I checked the time. "HOLY CRAP I SPENT 15 MINUTES IN THE BATHROOM" I yelled and jolted out of the restroom to try and find the exit, when I noticed I didn't recognize the place I was in.

Oh shit.

I'm lost.

And little did Y/N know, her brother had his airpods in when she told him to wait for her.

So he didn't hear a word she said.

Meaning her family had left her.

Also meaning she was lost inside of a gigantic mega-pizza-plex,

All.

Alone.

(TO BE CONTINUED)