[Vol 2] Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"If you have no money, then you're stealing my food! Don't make me hand you over to the guards!" The stall owner said as I sighed at his attitude.

"Eeeh, Can't I just buy with these? This is money too, you know?" The white haired boy said as The Shop owner glared at him.

"Like I said, This country doesn't use those coins!" The shop owner shouted as I decided to walk over and placed down 10 copper coins which was the exact amount needed for his treat.

"I'll pay for his share, just stop making a fuss you idiot." I said glaring softly at the Stall owner as he nervously nodded and grabbed the money off the counter.

Seeing this all well and done, I began to walk back off towards my destination.

When I was just a couple of feet away from the Stall the sound of foot steps approaching me from behind could be heard.

Turning around I was greeted by the White haired guy from before. He was a bit taller then me, but the Aura he gave off was mysterious as well as kind.

"Hey, Thanks for your help back there." He said as I gave a small smile.

"Don't worry about it, Leaving that aside though. Do you really not have money from this country?" I asked him as he shook his head.

We had started to walk around aimlessly as we talked.

"Back then, I could use these coins to buy things, you know." He told me as he showed me the coins he was trying to purchase with.

"Hm? They're quite a particular shape." I said out loud as I examined the coins.

'Where did these even come from? I'm pretty sure that even Eashen and Some Mismead has the same currency as here...' I thought as the White haired guy smiled at me.

"If they've caught your intrest, I'll give you some as a thanks for earlier." He told as I looked up towards him.

"Oh? Well thanks, It's always nice to have a different type of currency just in case I don't have it." I said as he chuckled at my statement.

"That's pretty weird, but an understanding statement." He chuckled as I smiled.

"My name is Amaya, Amaya Talger. What's yours?" I asked as he smiled and held out his hand for a shake.

"Ende, It's nice to meet you Amaya." He introduced as I nodded and shook his hand with a smile.

We soon came towards a bench in the middle of what seems to be a park. Taking a seat, Ende began to eat his sandwich.

"Hmm, What should I do now? Not having any money makes doing anything hard.'" He said as I nodded in agreement.

"It sure does, You should probably find a job so you can get the correct currency." I told him as he glanced towards me.

"Amaya, What's your job?"He asked me as I stared up towards the blue sky.

"I'm an adventurer, I receive money by finishing jobs that are given by the adventurer guild. Jobs like hunting monsters or escorting merchants." I told him as he stared at me in understanding.

"I see, I might be able to do those kind of jobs as well." He said as I glanced towards him.

"You want to be an adventurer? If that's the case I can lead you to the guild, but do you have any weapons? Because of you don't it's fine, but you are more likely to do gathering quest." I told him as he smiled

"I don't need any weapons, right? It's not like I'm to be fighting Dragons." He said as I stared at him.

'Eh, you never know, but that's your choice.' I thought.