[Vol 2] Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

My head was aching and for some reason my clothes we're repairing themselves from some mysterious reason.

The damage to them looked unnatural and it was mostly the damage on my back that was taking longer than most.

"Recovery" I casted on myself as instantly I felt better.

Looking towards Irene, She was still staring at me with a smile as I wondered why, but didn't bother to ask as I had other questions that needed to be answered.

"Was it successful?" I asked her as she stared at me.

"Yes, Your Dragon Seed has fully sprouted and is now awakened completely. As it stands I would say that you will be a force to be reckon with." She told me as I nodded.

I didn't really want to think much about what happened after I had went to sleep. Glancing at the sun, I could tell it was morning still.

"We need to get back, I remember I have things to do." I told her as she nodded in understanding.

"Gate" She casted as a scarlet door way then appeared beside her.

I stared at her confused as I don't remember her ever being able to use Gate.

"As it turns out, when you made my body. You not only allowed for me to have my original Magic, but for me to learn some of yours as well. Though I can't use any of your special Magic like that teleportation Seal or other Dragon Slayer Magics." She explained to me as I nodded in understanding.

'Guess I need to experiment more with that spell.' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Currently, I was walking around in town as I sought out to get somthing for the girls.

'Well, If this world has it. I'll get engagement rings. Though I might have to buy a few necklaces as well.' I thought as I made my way.

I had already done my Lottery as I had to repair my clothing before going out.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Active Skill:

Water Dragon Slayer Magic: Level 1

_________________________________________

I couldn't help, but sigh when I had received the Skill as I could've used it when I was to go the ruins at the bottom of the sea.

Anyways, I was walking past a food cart as I thought of the things I would need from the jeweler.

"I might as well get Irene and Cesca one too, as I have no doubt that Yumina will find out they we're accepted by me." I said to myself as soon my ears picked up on something.

"Y'see Niichan, I don't know where them coins come from, but you can't use them here." A foodstall male said as I turned around towards where the commotion was coming from.

"That's so troublesome, I don't have anything besides these coins, you see.." The customer said as I laid my eyes on him.

" The customer said as I laid my eyes on him