end.

end.

"I'LL GET THE virgin Mojito, thanks."

"See, Jimin. You're finally getting the hang of this thing."

"Shut up." He mumbles.

"What was that?" I taunt, my finger hovering over the call button under Mark's name.

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought."

Seeing him frown, I take it back.

"Don't look so down, I was just messing with ya." I nudge his shoulder playfully.

Unexpectedly, he catches my arm and pulls me with so much force that I end up in his lap.

"Jimin-"

"Stay." He commands, hands firmly on my waist.

I relax in his grip and lay my head on his clothed shoulder. They shot up the establishment pretty bad, so now it's undergoing reconstruction and even renovation thanks to 7.5% shares being given to Mark.

Ha Eun, unfortunately, escaped with Namjoon to God knows where, but is now banned from Korea.

It's safe enough for me.

Thinking about it all makes me realise that the person who's fixing this mess is Mark. He'd just gotten out of his coma and is already set. It makes me want to set goals and lift myself up as a woman.

It makes me feel empowered.

"What are you thinking about?"

"It would make more sense if I got back with Mark, you know."

His expression changes into a more serious one. "What makes you say that?"

"He's got financial security-"

"I've got that."

"He's smart."

"I'm smart too, Nari."

"He's pretty okay in the height department."

"I'm taller than him."

"Yeah, well you're the dwarf and he's not."

"Way to hurt my feelings." He mutters.

"Relax and let me finish. Though this isn't one massive happy ending, I'm with you instead of him. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Say P-"

"Pretty please with a cute Jiminie on top."

"Because you sucker-punched Namjoon in the head."

"Oh, so that's what I'm good for?" He scoffs.

"I'm joking. You're you."

"And?"

"And I can't get another you."

He sighs. "I guess I can say the same."

I take a sip of my drink. "Don't you find this weird? Didn't you have even the slightest idea that she might try something stupid with something you hold as dear as the company?"

He shrugs. "She's always been against me, Aera. Well, ever since I got to be CEO. I just never truly thought it would get this far."

"Wow," I respond. He just sounds tired and defeated. "Do you think it'll be awkward when we return on Monday?"

"Pretty much." He shrugs again, then looks at me after gazing into his drink for so long. "I'm just glad that it's probably over."

I smile.

"Me too."