~sixteen~

the next morning i woke up and my head was banging from every corner you could imagine. i sat up and was kinda dizzy. my hair was greasy, i was still naked, i was a complete mess. then i realised that eddie wasn't there so i stood up, put on some underwear and went to look for eddie. he wasn't downstairs so i went to look in the bathroom and he was kneeling by the toilet, sat against the wall.
''rough morning huh?'' i ask, he turns over to me and slowly nods. i go over and sit next to him, putting my arm around his shoulder.
''how long you been here for?'' i ask
''about half an hour'' he mumbles, then he gags over the toilet
''well im going to get a coffee, if your gonna throw up please get it in the bowl'' i say, standing up. eddie gives me a thumbs up, with his head turned away still. i bend down to give him a kiss on the cheek and walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. i go downstairs to the kitchen and i go to grab a cup from the cupboard when suddenly, there's a knock at the door. i sigh and slowly make my way over to the door, grabbing the keys from the shelf. i unlock the door to find gabby there.
''fuck sake man this is all i need, what do you want?!'' i ask, before i could say anything else, she rushes in, slamming the door behind her. then she grabs my neck and pins me up to the wall
''what are you doing you crazy bitch?!'' then she pulls out a knife from her pocket and puts it about a centimetre away from my neck.
''i saw the pictures of your birthday yesterday that josh posted, how's eddie?''

**FLASHBACK**

"JOSH YOU ASSHOLE GIMME YOUR PHONE" i screamed, laughing as i attacked josh in the water. everybody was laughing
"im gonna upload these to pornhub"
"why would you take a pic of kissing in the first place??"
"coz its funny" we laughed.

**PRESENT**

''he's fine. now get off me you physco!'' damn i didn't think he would actually post those. oh well it's just gabby who's annoyed.
''actually where is eddie? i haven't seen him in 3 days''
''eddie is upstairs asleep, leave him alone.''
''..fine. but you better back off gaege, he's mine! he wouldn't ever love you-'' but before she could finish, i pulled up a picture on my phone of us two kissing which mully took and sent them to me. i showed her all 4 pictures and she went pale. i turned off my phone and she glared at me.
''leave him alone! your ruining everything you bastard!''
''gabby he's gay. why would he like you??''
''just...stay away from him''
''or what?'' i replied smirking, then she put the knife so close to my neck i could feel the tip touching my skin, her eyes glared at me, while she was beaming with joy. i didn't back down, to show her i wasn't scared even though i was. then she backed off, putting the knife back into her pocket.
''you know, i could call the police right now and get you arrested for assault. but since your making it fun, i wont.''
''yeah damn right you won't'' she says, walking out the door and slamming it behind her. then i turn around to see eddie stood at the top of the stairs in one of my hoodies and his boxers. he looked pretty hot, even though he was a hungover mess. i felt myself blush a little.
''who was at the door? they sounded angry.'' he asks, walking down the stairs. i go over to him and i put his hands around his waist as he puts his hands over my shoulders.
''don't worry about it too much my love'' i say softly. then we make clear eye contact and he kisses me.
''so about that coffee'' he says, letting go of me
''on it my love'' i reply, sliding my hands off of his waist. i go back over to the kitchen to make eddie his coffee as he sits on the sofa.

686 words