~one~

**juicy pov**

i woke up to the sounds of my alarm going off, it was 6:10am. i shut it off and picked up my phone from the side. i had notifications from eddie.

his phone:

eddie<3

morning dawg!
i'm gonna come to yours at half past 6, be ready :)

i turned my phone and stretched as i stood out of bed. i grumbled and walked over to where i'd thrown my clothes on my chair. i got dressed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. after, i went downstairs and eddie texted me,

eddie: unlock your door

i grabbed my keys and went over to the door to open it, he was stood outside.
''heyy dawg!'' he said, and gave me a hug. his arms felt so warm...what am i saying?! i'm not gay!
''hey eddie'' i said, we lifted off each other,
''you excited for your new house?'' he said as i walked over to brush my hair
''yea, i've got some of my shit in boxes upstairs, the moving vans are coming over at around half past 4 and i'm going to visit my new house at 3pm.''
''okay. c'mon get your stuff it's half 6'' he said. i grabbed my bag and walked out my house with eddie, locking my door behind us.

**TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT TO SCHOOL**

''hey geage i heard there's a new girl'' eddie said.
''cool'' i replied
''don't flirt with her straight away bro'' he said, laughing. i laughed a bit and eddie looked across the hallway.
''look, i think that's her!'' he said, pointing to a girl. she had blonde hair and blue eyes yet she was alone. she's cute but i'm not into her.
''gaege lets go say hi to her.'' he says but before i could say anything he grabs my hand and we go over to her.
''hey are you-'' he begins then stops
''oh my god, eddie?!'' she says, and gives him a hug
''gabby! it's been so long he says.
''wait you know each other??'' i say, confused.

''uh who are you-?'' she asks, breaking the hug. she gave me a dirty look, whats her problem??
''this is my friend gaege.'' he says, putting his arm around me
''hey.'' i said, waving to be polite. she wasn't interested, the only thing she was interested in was eddie.
''i barely know my way around here, do you think you could help me eddie?'' she says.
''yea sure, c'mon gaege-''
''no, without him'' she says. is she fucking serious?
''what?-'' i say
''do you mind walking alone gaege? thanks!'' he says, before i could even respond and they walk off together like some happy couple. i was absolutely furious! how dare she. i felt someone put their arm around me, i turned around and it was mully
"i sense jealousy'' he says
''shut up man she literally dragged him away from me-''
''i meant the girl..who even is she anyway??''
''i dunno. she's the new girl but eddie knew her from somewhere i guess..'' mully shrugged and we walk to class together.

am i jealous?? no. i can't be! it's only a girl i should be happy for eddie,  i sighed.

514 words