~six~

**TW: MENTION OF RAPE**

i couldn't do anything except cry into his arms. eventually i got up and wiped my eyes
''sorry.''
''you don't need to apologise, but i know who does. come on.'' he says, and we get up from the bench and he pulls me along. he lets go of my hand and we walk back up to eddie's house. as we were walking i get a call. i felt my phone vibrate against my thigh.
''who is it?'' mully asks. i pull my phone out to see eddie's name.
''it's eddie.''
''don't answer.''
''okay'' i say and we keep walking. 2 minutes pass by and we get to eddie's house. mully bangs on the door.
''eddie you cunt i know your in there!'' he says, banging on it even harder. we hear the door beginning to unlock and he is stood at the door, his eyes look red like he had been crying.
''eddie you got some fucking explaining to do''
''not right now..'' he says and begins to shut the door but mully opens it again
''yes, now. guess who i just found crying at the park?'' he says, eddie looks at me.
''okay, come in.'' we both walk in and sit down. eddie goes to get a glass of water.
''what the fuck is going on. i want answers'' mully says, i heard eddie sigh, then he turns around and looks at us.
''listen, i don't like gabby okay? she just pulled me over and kissed me but before i could push her away gaege ran out of the house. she wouldn't let go of me.'' mully looked blank
''so we got a big fuckin misunderstanding here'' he said, i faintly smiled.
''sorry gaege, i didn't want her to come in but she just barged right past me''
''i know, can i talk to you for a minute upstairs?'' i asked him.
''sure.'' he says, and we walk upstairs.
''i'll wait here'' mully says. we get into eddie's room and i shut and lock the door behind me. it was quite a small room. eddie sits down on his bed.
''what did she actually do to you eddie. because i know she didn't just kiss you.'' i say, glaring at him, he goes bright red.
''she didn't do anything i swear, she just kissed me then i started shouting at her.'' i laugh sarcastically
''your such a bad liar, you know that right? now fucking tell me what she did to you.''
'i'm not lying!''
''eddie i'm being serious. if you ever want to see her alive again you tell me what she did.''
''okay fine...she, uh-''
''spit it out.'' i see a tear roll down his cheek.
''i can't,'' he whispers
''well your gonna have to.'' i say sternly
''she tried to rape me okay? i managed to get her off me and get her to leave. is that what you wanted to hear?'' my eyes widened. i couldn't believe it, she had gone way too far. i felt myself go red with pure anger, i wanted nothing more than to see gabby hurt. my veins filled with rage.
''she fucking..what?'' eddie burst into tears, i sat beside him and put my arm around him, pulling him closer to me.
''don't worry, she's gonna get what she fucking deserves.'' i smirk.

528 words