~three~

**AT LUNCH**

i saw eddie walking over to me while i was sat at a table, waiting for everybody else to come.
"gaege can i talk to you?" he asks
"well we're alone so might as well talk to me now" i say, frowning
"look man i'm sorry for how i acted earlier it's just that i haven't seen gabby in years and i was so excited to see her i forgot all about you and the boys. forgive me?" i thought for a moment,
"yeah, now sit down" i say, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me. we laugh and he sits up, i get a call from my landlord.
"whos that?" eddie asks
"it's my landlord" i say, and answer the phone.
"excuse me, is this mr gibson?" i hear him say
"yes, is there a problem?"
"uhh yes, we have found rats in the walls so we need a couple of days for the exterminator to get rid of them all. is there somewhere you could stay until next week?" i look at eddie and he nods
"uh yeah there is"
"okay, sorry for the inconvenience."
"no worries, thank you" i say, and hang up the phone
"what a bastard. i can't even go back to my house because someone is moving in today at 4!"
"dawg, you can stay with me! i got some room for a friend" i smile at him, although the word, friend, hurt me. but...why?
i see the rest of the boys coming over with their food.
"i take it you guys are chill now"
"yep" eddie says, putting his arm around me. i look up and see gabby coming over.
"hey eddie, i thought we were having lunch together?"
"uhh..well.."
"you can't leave me all alone!" she cries
"he can do what he wants, now fuck off somewhere else." i say, sticking up for eddie
"who are you to talk dumb bitch?" she gave me a dirty look.
"excuse me?" i say, standing up. i was at least 3 inches taller than her
"did i stutter?" she says, i go red with anger
"eddie you better sort your fucking girl out before i throw hands" i said it sternly, the boys knew not to fuck about when i spoke like that
"gabby, clearly we don't want you here so can you go away" mully says
"shut up fattie" she says.
"girl you did not just say that." says narrator, standing up.
"your as bad as him!" she says. i punch her, right in her nose and she falls to the ground. i start kicking her and ragging her hair, the boys tried to get me off of her but it was no good. eventually, narrator managed to pull me off of her. her nose was bleeding and she had a big bruise on her face, i was breathing heavily.
"don't say that shit unless you wanna get fucking strangled you hear me?!" i say, kicking her again. she stands up and slowly walks away, then stops. she turns around. then she screams and lunges at me, i fall to the floor and she starts punching me in my face. i grab her neck with both hands and with all my strength i tighten my grip to stop her breathing. she eventually stops punching me and starts going pale, trying to pull my hands off of her neck. i stand up and shove her against the wall, slowly raising her.
"gaege don't kill her!" eddie says. i look at him and drop her down. she catches her breath.
"next time i won't fucking let go you little whore. don't speak to my boys like that, you can speak to me like that i don't care. but don't bring my mates into this, YOU GOT THAT?!" she nods slowly. by now we have a huge crowd, probably everybody in the canteen is watching with their phones out. teachers have been trying to push their way through but nobody would let them in. eventually, my history teacher comes in and grabs my blazer, then lets go.
"gaege! what are you doing to the poor girl?" he asks in shock.
"she's talking shit to my boys sir, you think i'm allowing that?" then the headteacher comes in.
"both of you, my office. NOW."

686 words