"I'm sorry bug but I didn't mean to worry you. I'm okay now and not going anywhere."He assured me.

"Good because there is no me without you."I warned my words having a double meaning.

"Thank you for staying with me last night. I know it was unplanned and not how I wanted our first sleep over here to go but I'm glad you are here with me." Elijah expressed.

"I did it more for me than for you but you're welcome. You're a good cuddler too which was an added advantage."I grinned.

"Only for you bug, just you."Elijah smiled lifting his hand to caress my face.

I looked into his eyes before leaning in and kissing his forehead. Elijah untangled himself from me giving me the chance to slip away and get out of bed.

"Where are you going?"He questioned leaning back on his hands so that his muscles flexed in a delicious way that had me feeling all sorts of unhinged.

"Bathroom."I replied with a yelp turning around and rushing away from him.

I closed the door behind me but not locking it. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and was surprised to find that I actually looked okay for someone who had just woken up. I tied my locks go into a temporary bun to keep them away as I washed my face.

Once I was done, I looked for an extra toothbrush in Elijah's drawers but saw none. His caught my eye and before I could change my mind, I put some toothpaste on it, run it under the tap and shoved it in my mouth. I kissed the dude all day long, what was so different about that and sharing his toothbrush?

"Hey bug, are you okay in there? You've been gone too long."Elijah asked knocking on the door.

I rolled my eyes because I'd only been away from him a few minutes.

"Yeah I'm good, I need more time."I requested my voice coming out all muffled because of the toothpaste and toothbrush.

"Can I join you?"He requested knocking slightly on the door.

I didn't reply because I was busy spitting so he let himself in. Elijah saw me bent over the sink and our eyes met on the mirror.

"Is that my toothbrush?"He asked.

I nodded, rinsed it out because I was already done and handed it to him. He took it, put some toothpaste on it and proceeded to brush his teeth next to me.

I was already done with cleaning myself up so I kissed Elijah's back and then left him in the bathroom to finish up.

He came out a few minutes later, water dripping from his face to his chest and I quickly looked away to avoid wandering thoughts.

"So what do you want to do today?"He asked as he joined me on the bed.

We were both fully awake now and alert so it was time to make plans. Thing is, I didn't want to do anything.

"Stay in bed all day and cuddle."I replied grinning at him.

"That can be arranged but seriously there's got to be something you want us to do together."Elijah insisted.

"I just want to be with you but I don't want to go out. We can stay in our self made bubble together all day."I explained.

"Well since you've insisted and asked so nicely, that we can do."Elijah said giving in.

I was sitting up so he crawled onto my lap burying his face into my stomach. I was noticing that Elijah had the habit of burying his face into different parts of my body. In all fairness I did that to him too and it was cute that he felt I was big enough to hold him.