Roasting A Chicken

Start from the beginning

"Sirzechs Lucifer/Gremory"

"Rachel Phenex"

(A/N: Lord Phenex has no photo of him so just think of an older Riser and his name will be Richard Phenex)

Just seeing Lord Phenex pissed Midnight off it's like looking at an exact copy of Riser except older and worse. Midnight looked at Lady Phenex and couldn't see how she is with Lord Phenex. Probably the result of an arranged marriage. Midnight could sense sadness from Rachel Phenex. This got him thinking one thing.

Midnight: (why the fuck are all these women sad?! Do these all these men not know how to treat women?! Next thing you know Lord and Lady Gremory aren't even married. Speaking of marriage I gotta fix Bulma and Vegeta's.)

Midnight decided to introduce himself. He coughed into his hand to get their attention. They all turned to him, he gave a slight bow.

Midnight: greetings I'm Midnight Okami the person who helped train Rias and her peerage.

Sirzechs: ah it's nice of you to join us I'm-

Midnight: Sirzechs Lucifer/Gremory I know who you are. In fact I know who all of you are. Lord and Lady Sitri it's nice to see you again.

Venelana: Ivan & Sarah you know this young man?

Sarah: of course he's the boy I told you about, Sona's fiance. He's a very strong and intelligent boy.

Midnight: Lady Sitri you flatter me.

Sarah: Midnight don't call me Lady Sitri, you're family now call me Sarah or mother.

Midnight: but-

Ivan: honey I don't think that's-

Midnight and Ivan stopped talking because Sarah looked at them. The looked was like her saying "don't make me repeat myself"

Sarah: what did I just say boys? Do I have to repeat myself?

Midnight/Ivan: no sorry mother/honey

Sarah: good boys, now sit down the Rating Game is about to start.

Midnight and Ivan quickly sit down. Sona just sighed at her parents and fiance's actions. Unknown to Midnight Rachel Phenex stared at him in interest. Ravel had told her about Midnight and his plan to help them. She thought Midnight might be able to help her to. She was brought out of her thought by Grayfia announcing the start of the Rating Game.

Grayfia: the Rating Game between Lady Rias and Lord Riser shall begin. Lady Rias's base is the ORC clubroom. Lord Riser's base will be will be the Student Council room.

Sona gave a low growl when she heard Riser's base was the Student Council room. Midnight held her hand to calm her down.

Midnight: it'll be okay Sona it's not the real Student Council room.