Rebuilding Town

You woke up to see Felix siting on a chair sleeping and you wonder how things would have been if you have fallen for Felix instead of Claude.

"Your grace, you are awake"Felix says blinking his eyes.
"Yeah where is everyone?"You ask

"They are helping out with the village and his majesty went back to the castle for something so I am here to help you in his place"Felix says
"Oh that's great let's go"You said

You stood up and you got off the bed and tied up your hair. You looked up at Felix he was covering his face and now that you look close his ears are red.

"Is he blushing? But why?"You thought
"Are you okay Felix?"You asked

He didn't reply to your answer but he pointed at you. Looking at yourself you realize your clothes have been changed. you were wearing a white nightgown but the problem was that it was transparent.

Embarrassed

You walk away from him to a nearby room as you slap your face calling yourself stupid.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid I need to watch out next time"You thought as you changed clothes

"I apologize Felix I-"You tried apologizing but you don't really know what to say.
"I don't really know what to say I-"you paused being at lose of words Felix just chuckled at your reaction.

"It's alright, though you need to be careful next time"Felix says smiling and you nod smiling back.

Felix couldn't believe that he has almost seen your body naked and him being a man *sighs* why was he unfortunate.

He keept looking your way as you helped the village manage their town.

He surely has misjudged you at some point but now he sees you(now y/n) everything you did reminded him of you(old y/n).

He smiled to himself when you wrap your arms around his to show him something. When he asks what it was about it.

You told him that it was a secret and that he has to close his eyes. He almost gasped loudly when he felts your boobs on his arms but he shook his head.

"Okay now you can open your eyes"You said

He opened his eyes as he was mesmerized by the sight infront of him there was a beautiful river but the waterfall. His face showed nothing but surprised.

You called for his name but he didn't reply untill you waved infront of his face was he able to hear you.

"What we're you thinking about?"You asked
"I- it was nothing I was mesmerized"Felix replies
"Alright but there are some thing more mesmerizing than this follow me"You grab his hand leading him to the river.

"If the town had this why is it not raining?"Felix asked
"This place is not close to the town and I think the people here were having problems because of the last war (date) and no one bothered helping to
rebuild it"You explained.

"That explains why this place is familiar"Felix mumbled

"It will take years to rebuild this town but since there are problems with the houses and food. I think we should start by making farms, so that everyone can have food"You said