〖Chapter Thirty-One〗

Start from the beginning

Yuriel started patting the soft furr of the pup, "No, but i have someone in mind who can use that amulet. And besides, With just my looks alone, i can already seduce them. It's not like i'm really gonna do that anyway."

'Ohh!... Host is really confident! Host is afterall mix of handsome and beauty!'

Yuriel just smiled from the exaggerating words of the pup on his lap as the auctioneer started to speak and announce the lots.

'It seems that they're highlighting slaves today... There ain't too much objects being auctioned.'

Yuriel thought as the auctioneer started presenting the slaves with shackles on their feet and hands one by one.

He was not actually fond of buying 'slaves'. In fact, he despised things like this whenever he reads this kind of situations in novels.

If he can, he probably would have destroyed this place already with his power but decided not to. He needs to stay in the sidelines for now like what he did in the Casentine Empire.

He did used a flashy magic on toasting the huge demon, Fortunately, he has a powerful back up on his back who can make up stories.

And since he is from a different continent. He can't do any extreme actions like exploding an auction or maybe allowing the slaves to escape since the ruler of the kingdom might close off every entrace and exits with barriers.

It will surely affect their journey which he doesn't want to. He doesn't have that much time to begin with.

After a slave was finally been sold off. A new one entered which quickly caught yuriel's attention completely as he stared at the figure on the center.

His clothes are dirty and has various cuts all over. His hands and both feet are being tied down with various heavy shackles.

Despite all those flaws. One can still see the man's magnificent ash brown hair despite it being messy. His dark green irises glares at everything it sees as his face shouts 'handsome' in every corner despite the dirt and blood on his face.

But one particular part caught the attention of everyone, and that's his ears that are on top of his head.

'Fuck. As expected of someone who can rival the male lead's face.' Yuriel was nodding in satisfaction. It seems that both the man and Rio are on the same level of handsomeness.

"Tonight's special is from the beastmen race. He's from the tiger's tribe which means that he has an insane amount of physical strength and speed unlike any other. Starting with the bid of one hundred thousand, let the bidding start!"

Shouts from various seatss starts resonating the stadium which made yuriel sighed. It seems that he'll be giving off alot of money to the auction.

'Oh well... I can maybe rob them in the near future.' A grin suddenly appeared on his face which made the wolf on his lap flinched as he gazed confusingly on his host.

Yuriel just patted his head to avert the wolf's attention as the final bidding ended with five million.

Right before the auctioneer can count, yuriel raised his number and spoke.

"Twenty Million."

The stadium was filled with silence. Spending a million gold coins is already a huge amount of money that can make a noble's life easy without working yet the person just tossed it like it was nothing which made them curious on who the man is but didn't dare to question it.

The man in shackles sneered openly as he didn't even dare hide his disgust.

He was about to glare at the person on top but paused when he saw such marvelous silver irises looking down on him with just pure calmness.

Unlike the ones he currently see on the eyes of the lower seats. The young man's eyes held no ill intention.

He couldn't help but clench his fist. Will he be free and go back to his tribe?

He desperately wished his thoughts and instincts were true as he held onto it more.

The auctioneer grinned from ear to ear as if he won the lottery prize.

"Twenty Million for Number 07 from the VIP seat! Is anyone willing to bid higher?" He asked at the crowd but no one seems to be willing to say a word.

"Alright. Going once, Going twice, Sold to number 07!"

Yuriel smiled triumphantly as he finally found the person he was looking for in this kingdom.

'Finally! We can continue our journey!'

He happily exclaimed in his thoughts.

Finally ending the auction. Yuriel left the room as he was escorted by the rabbit woman again but this time, they're heading to the place where he'll be getting the 'lot' he brought.

When they're near the place. Yuriel spoke, "You go first. I need to talk to someone."

The woman paused for a second but when she saw that the latter has a communication device on his hand. She didn't say a word and went ahead.

After the woman left. Yuriel started to put down his hand that was holding the communication device and instead gazed intently at the other path which is just near his location.

Glaring at the center alley. His words were sharp and threatening as he starts to emit a dangerous aura around him.

"Stop hiding and show yourself."

A minute has passed yet the stranger yuriel felt tailing him still didn't show itself.

Just as he was about to lose his patience. A shadow started to form and a figure of a man appear.

Yuriel's eyes twitched when he saw the familiar figure.

It was the man who looked at him with longing and sad eyes when he was leaving the auction in his first night.

Without taking off his intimidating aura. He asked the unknown man.

"What do you want."

To be Continued...