10 Chapter

Maybe it's not Same life that I live in past, But it's better than live as a prom king than be a better person for myself.

       In this life I don't need to think what others think about me, I don't have to do what my dad says, I don't want to work hard to earn money more and more, I don't have sleepless night, I don't had nightmare.

         Moreover I don't have to run from my own self.

      I am now just a Nanon who live simple life yet good huge to be feel freedom.

        It's been five months with help of Mon I gone Vietnam.

           Even though it's not a life that I used to live, But I gotten used to it.

           I work in Small company here it's still in developing stage, But they all giving space to share my Knowledge and supports the best.

             The salary was good and I live near the company it's really great.

           I had smile on my face, I talked more openly, I became my more friendly.

         But Sometimes I remember him who don't even remember me.

       But that how memories work right.

   When we try hard to forget something we always keep remembering it again and again.

       But again I used to live with it with his memory that I shared it's not new to me.

        But he was just a memory a person who was part of my past.

          I know that will happens but I also know that Ohm live a life which he once used to lives better life all I want to say was I was happy for him.

        Runaway was not best Choice to make in life, I know it's not gonna solve my problem" But don't have any other option that it" When my dad pushed Ohm from stairs I seen it on my Own eyes.

      I scared to death when I seen it.

     All I done was cried pray to God to save Ohm.

      I know my dad was selfish person but I never thought he would do something like this to Ohm.

        In past it just me But if Ohm get hurt because of me or my dad I would never make it happen again.

       After operation I gone near Ohm Said sorry again and again while crying i hold his hands tightly, Cause I scared if i leave it he would gone I promise him that night I leave him Once he got his memory back.

       Has I wake up that day I looked at Ohm he also looking at me.

         What are you doing here Nanon? Is Jay was fine? Did you seen him?

         I called doctor after the check up.

     Doctor said Ohm's back to normal But because of the shock he doesn't remember his memories of One year.

        Doctor also said it's safe to not remember it.

       I don't know what broken me that my dad try to kill Ohm or Ohm forget about me.

       The reason I runaway was to protect myself, I can't take another broken heart.

      I was also a human I can't anymore hurt.