8 Chapter

So Nanon what really happened to you why your in this situation? I know your not do anything mindlessly, Are you not married to Ohm Iam sorry I can't able to be there for your marriage day but I still don't get you support him when he was not his own self but Ohm already back to normal he knows how to protect himself now but why you live him right now Nanon I know your love for him every time you try to hide it, I still able to saw your feelings for him!!!

           What you want me to say Chimon it's true that I have feeling for Ohm.

      But you also known the reason why l don't say my feelings to Ohm, Mon even though we not really friendly to eachother i know his true feelings for Jay they love eachother they just made for eachother it's just because Jay died i can't take Jay place in Ohm's life it's never gonna happen like that...

         But What about you? Jay was Ohm's past but your his present it's not good decision for both of you.

        Stop this Mon as you said Ohm can able to protect himself he really don't need me in his life, I am so tired of this feeling Mon I don't want to be burden to anyone.

        Before even from the start I know how things gonna ends....

          I am fine with it Mon, Iam really trying to get myself back just help me right now.

       Is This was what you really want???

        Yes Mon....

       Than what can I do for you Nanon?

        I don't want my father to find where Iam currently live Ohm was not be the problem cause he not even remember our marriage life, Our remember what Iam to him currently.

          Are you choose to run away from all of this Nanon.

        If Run Away was the only way to protect myself than that what I am going to do....

         Ok Nanon I'll help you my friend but stop being selfless just start to live a life for yourself that all I ask for yourself.

     I'll will Mon, I'll will be....